National Anthem

ALLIE X

there's something weird about her name changes, because Tongue Tied was released as Allie X, way before Catch was released. She used Allie X as her stage name way before when her aesthetic was still Urban Outfitters cheapest items :air:

I thought Tongue Tied was Allie X Andra rip how messy. But it was likely because it was her nickname at the ALX band itself I guess. (Also throwback to the fact that even as a band, she performed solo with Natiuluss for Montek  :air:). She just adjusted\adopted the name to go full solo....

I'm really intrigued by Tongue Tied being released as the debut single because I really didn't expect that and I feel there's plenty more good songs that we have no idea :creep:

Also about the name changes I don't know if someone already made this joke in this thread but I really think they did but it's never enough to use queen gretchen so

Here we have the representation of Chameleon Hughes through the years and name changes

DVOCyrvXUAIfg0a.jpg

RIP the X concept

Ok about this I... ACTUALLY... DIDN'T REALLY GET IT.

But I never found the "rabbithole" site so idk if there was some info or wtf I just really always found these videos truly awkward and not really..."going-anywhere"

as someone said for TLIV gif: "Some type of school art year project trying to look edgy"

Are them any good? Or just acapella, piano and some synth

Downloaded right now and it seems really cool (more into multitrack than Stems, with every lil piece of the "drumset" as it's own track)

Ok about this I... ACTUALLY... DIDN'T REALLY GET IT.

But I never found the "rabbithole" site so idk if there was some info or wtf I just really always found these videos truly awkward and not really..."going-anywhere"

as someone said for TLIV gif: "Some type of school art year project trying to look edgy"

I kinda remember it... I think it was for fans to tell stories that marked them in so way, stories similar to the story of X, kinda like that. Obviously Allie Stans are normal people and just wrote about how their burrito fell from their hand or whatever, nothing special

I kinda remember it... I think it was for fans to tell stories that marked them in so way, stories similar to the story of X, kinda like that. Obviously Allie Stans are normal people and just wrote about how their burrito fell from their hand or whatever, nothing special

:lmao:  ah i wish she'd do another ama on her tumblr.  she answered like a handful of my questions last time and i have some things i wanna ask her again.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

:lmao:  ah i wish she'd do another ama on her tumblr.  she answered like a handful of my questions last time and i have some things i wanna ask her again.

The fact I tried to tease her with tongue tied lyrics and I just really messed the lyrics up with something like "Why fight? Why Lie?" and she gave me a super personal answer like "I always fight with people some people say I should try to settle down a little and I never really lied a lot because i feel the universe will punish me. What about you?"

btw what happened to her tumblr? what url is it? I tried through her website and can't acess it screams

The fact I tried to tease her with tongue tied lyrics and I just really messed the lyrics up with something like "Why fight? Why Lie?" and she gave me a super personal answer like "I always fight with people some people say I should try to settle down a little and I never really lied a lot because i feel the universe will punish me. What about you?"

btw what happened to her tumblr? what url is it? I tried through her website and can't acess it screams

I just went to her url and she deleted it!

RIP 2 her second Tumblr, forever remembered (by me only)

http://thewizardofx.tumblr.com