National Anthem

ALLIE X

The song is great, you can keep it on repeat and it won't get "tiring" but at same time it's really... I mean it's totally CLX II-Chillwave. It sounds like a modern twist over an 80's inspired tho, it's good, but I'm hoping for some...more "HIT-IN-THE-FACE" type of stuff like Prime, Good etc.

When I listened to Focus I really got Need You-Never Enough-Old Habits Die Hard and one "the 1975" song which I can't remember the name, all put in a blender.

The song is great, you can keep it on repeat and it won't get "tiring" but at same time it's really... I mean it's totally CLX II-Chillwave. It sounds like a modern twist over an 80's inspired tho, it's good, but I'm hoping for some...more "HIT-IN-THE-FACE" type of stuff like Prime, Good etc.

When I listened to Focus I really got Need You-Never Enough-Old Habits Die Hard and one "the 1975" song which I can't remember the name, all put in a blender.

I agree. I lowkey still want 2015 era music, like dark electro pop and stuff. Prime was amazing, CATCH was a total BANGER and still is and basically everything the legend did between 2015-2016 was literally her musical prime. the best bops were born in those times...ughhhhh

I agree. I lowkey still want 2015 era music, like dark electro pop and stuff. Prime was amazing, CATCH was a total BANGER and still is and basically everything the legend did between 2015-2016 was literally her musical prime. the best bops were born in those times...ughhhhh

Looking at it now I can see why people really praised songs like Too Much To Dream & All The Rage (and the original OHDH) and got upset when they didn't make the cut. They were all "punch-y" songs (is this like the right expression I have no idea of what I'm saying nn), they were uptempo, etc.

Things on CLX II are all into "midtempo", and even the "bops" are just way too slow and miss the "frenetic" feeling over it I guess. Focus goes by the same.

Oh my god she asked if she had fans on Japan the other days probably because of the sutitles on the Focus lyric video YET SHE MANAGED TO GET A TYPO ON THE PREVIEW\SNIPPET NNNN

Her mind... 

i really like the song i don't get why y'all don't, idk, it's cute 

You got it right sis

It's not bad but... it's just cute nn

I really like Focus. But it's not Little Things. :hair:

I just need all of them. I need CLX III

I really just can't believe it's really happening because I didn't expect music to come before like... August at earliest?? and then it would be like

Song in August and Album coming out May 2019

anyways she needs to release Not So Bad in LA (yes this one, preferrably before Science imo) and Science immediately

i don't even remember what Little Things sounds like HDJGDFHfdh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

anyways she needs to release Not So Bad in LA (yes this one, preferrably before Science imo) and Science immediately

i don't even remember what Little Things sounds like HDJGDFHfdh

I second that. Even thought I'm pretty scared the song won't hit hard as I expect and it will be like a mellow synthwave.......at least this one had a hook

I second that. Even thought I'm pretty scared the song won't hit hard as I expect and it will be like a mellow synthwave.......at least this one had a hook

honestly i don't even care anymore like, if it's a song and i can listen to it, give it to me i'll find a way to enjoy it

praying either an ep of the 4 live songs or an unreleased remastered collection or SOMETHING before 2019 if not collxtion iii

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Justice for Purge

i still have my DMs with K.I.D. from a few months ago, they probably finished it by now. I doubt she would abandon it.

Also can everyone stop fucking complaining about Focus? It’s all we’ve ever wanted from Allie. Y’all wanted 80’s CLX1 returning sounds with a futuristic dark twist like CLX2 and that’s exactly what we’re getting. Focus is probably the lightest of the 4 she’s already played but with Science and NSBILA it’s very obvious that’s what she’s doing. Focus is the perfect way to seguey into it. Jesus. It’s never enough for you people.

I really like Focus. But it's not Little Things. :hair:

Little Things is the least impressive out of all 4 of the new songs so you’re right, it’s not Little Things.

Are the writing credits on Genius accurate for Focus? I can't find them on any of the registry sites

Wouldn't it be probable for Jungle George, Leland, and also Nathan Campany to have had a part in it?

It would make sense because those are virtually the only people she is around all the time.

You could always just ask Paul on twitter, he would positively respond quite fast.