february 2024, i forgot the exact day

ย 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, pierre said:

someone said its similar to this bitch and now i cannot unsee

264x264.jpg

this i was the first thing i thought of next to sevdalizaโ€™s single coverโ€ฆโ€ฆ but letโ€™s be real miss x has a hard time being fully original. its not a bad thing and im not against it but its there.ย 

ย 

on another note its crazy that the album leaked before even announcing itโ€ฆ.. is there any chance that its unmastered or demos like what happened with tunnel and slayyyterโ€™s last record?ย 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, bigspender said:

this i was the first thing i thought of next to sevdalizaโ€™s single coverโ€ฆโ€ฆ but letโ€™s be real miss x has a hard time being fully original. its not a bad thing and im not against it but its there.ย 

ย 

on another note its crazy that the album leaked before even announcing itโ€ฆ.. is there any chance that its unmastered or demos like what happened with tunnel and slayyyterโ€™s last record?ย 

ย 

i don't know for sure but i have a feeling at least some are unmastered, just feels like some songs like weird world are unfinished

9ISvyf0.gif

23 minutes ago, bigspender said:

ย 

what sevdaliza single cover?

4 hours ago, bigspender said:

this i was the first thing i thought of next to sevdalizaโ€™s single coverโ€ฆโ€ฆ bletโ€™s be real miss x has a hard time being fully original. its not a bad thing and im not against it but its there.ย 

ย 

They didn't invent red backdrops, did they?

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

Oh, and this is kind ofย random,ย butย here's something interestingย I found a while agoโ€ฆย 

ย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

9 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

They didn't invent red backdrops, did they?

omg you are always trying to start an argument with me ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ™„ no obviously they didnโ€™t invent red backdrops but the color palette is literally from the aurora cover, same reds same blacks same whitesโ€ฆ. its not that good of a cover sorry!ย 

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, bigspender said:

omg you are always trying to start an argument with me ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ™„ no obviously they didnโ€™t invent red backdrops but the color palette is literally from the aurora cover, same reds same blacks same whitesโ€ฆ. its not that good of a cover sorry!ย 

Notย trying to start an argument with you. butย I don't think she copied anyone lel

Spoiler

ย 

What a great album, I hadn't even heard the single so I went in semi-blind. Kinda obsessed with it, although I agree some are mixed really poorly and there are a few tracks where her vocals sound a little bit on the weaker side, but considering her health it could just be to do with that - on the other hand though she does serve some really good vocals here and there too. My favorites are definitely You Slept On Me, Girl With No Face, Galina, Black Eye & Off With Her Tits.

ย 

The track list from what I know is:

Weird World

Girl With No Face

Off With Her Tits

John and Johnathan

Galina

Hardware Software

Black Eye

You Slept On Me

Saddest Smile

Staying Power

Truly Dreams

ย 

The other track list was just how they were organized in the label's database apparently. The other track list starts with Hardware Software which is NOT a good introduction to the album imo.

ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, Divey said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

What a great album, I hadn't even heard the single so I went in semi-blind. Kinda obsessed with it, although I agree some are mixed really poorly and there are a few tracks where her vocals sound a little bit on the weaker side, but considering her health it could just be to do with that - on the other hand though she does serve some really good vocals here and there too. My favorites are definitely You Slept On Me, Girl With No Face, Galina, Black Eye & Off With Her Tits.

ย 

The track list from what I know is:

Weird World

Girl With No Face

Off With Her Tits

John and Johnathan

Galina

Hardware Software

Black Eye

You Slept On Me

Saddest Smile

Staying Power

Truly Dreams

ย 

The other track list was just how they were organized in the label's database apparently. The other track list starts with Hardware Software which is NOT a good introduction to the album imo.

ย 

ย 

this is the tracklist iโ€™m using rn! i started listening to the other one and it felt weird and i donโ€™t know exactly why but this one sounds wayyy better and right and if the other one is what she releases im gonna re-order them to this lol.ย 

giphy.gif