National Anthem

ALLIE X

the linguistics of a lot of these accounts are too similar to be just a coincidence. it's obvious one or two people have made 10+ accounts specifically for this thread

you're literally one of the accounts they're referring to about being a dupe.. :toofunny:

:toofunny: i'm lowkey another member who decided to not use her old account anymore, mods know who I am  :usrs:

well I'm not even trying to be a dupe if that's what they're referring to. my identity isn't even a secret    :rip:

ok but can a mod/admin please check IPs of some of these accounts to make sure they aren't dupes/ban the problematic ones

this shit is tired and mad corny at this point

@@evilentity @@YUNGATA @@TIARNZUS

lemme sleuth :slayty: though if you have members in mind just PM me a list, that would be a bit quicker. I tend not to watch the Entertainment section as much so I'm not as familiar with users round here.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

still checking others out. i'm generally against naming and shaming but holy hell guys lmao

qY2eCwE.png

and there were more lmaooo

still checking others out. i'm generally against naming and shaming but holy hell guys lmao

qY2eCwE.png

and there were more lmaooo

......oh my

lABVyGE.png

......oh my

i legit thought i fucked up the search lmao. it's not uncommon from time to time for IPs to link to 2 or 3 accounts because someone was having trouble validating or forgot their password and couldn't reset it, but this is sooo next level i'm laughin and laughin

all i can conclude from this is that Allie X fans are 110% wild

I think this is the most pathetic thread I've witnessed; it's one active place where we can discuss Allie's progress/music/art and people are just hiding behind characters on a keyboard.

How about we all make an active decision to post relative content, otherwise this thread should be deleted once and for all. It's actually really sad to see people from around the world taking time out of their lives to come here and whine about the most irrelevant things.

On another note I'm really happy to see Allie playing Hyde Park in July - this will be a good chunk of promotion in the UK. Hopefully we see some more festival slots getting announced. 

sigjs.jpg

3e9bo.gif

needed to put this here... again

also, i'm not sure who is against who now

^ this needs to be an emote :derpna2:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Somebody made a zip with all the leaked songs yeah? Like the studio stuff and the live ones yeah? Can someone send that to me too, I'm having so much trouble going through this thread while this drama is happening.

Edit: also are those files in better quality and not edited like the ones on the alliexleaks soundcloud?

okay wow i love all these new leaks soooooooooooooo freaking much. "I Feel Love" is everything i hoped for. All the versions of "Chad" we have now are excellent. Finally, I thought we'd never hear Homebound, i'm crying. Yesterday was amazing for Allie X fans. loving life.

Question: what era are "Could This Be Destiny?" and "Clean Up the Act"? Allie X Andra???

H0bDaqU.gif

The 4:24 version I've got labelled as 'Why You Wanna', what version is that?

That's the Allie X Andra version

okay wow i love all these new leaks soooooooooooooo freaking much. "I Feel Love" is everything i hoped for. All the versions of "Chad" we have now are excellent. Finally, I thought we'd never hear Homebound, i'm crying. Yesterday was amazing for Allie X fans. loving life.

Question: what era are "Could This Be Destiny?" and "Clean Up the Act"? Allie X Andra???

I'm pretty sure. But what's Clean Up the Act?