National Anthem

ALLIE X

might have to lock this thread. sorry guys, you know who to blame tho.

because singling out one member when there's a few of them involved in this ongoing shit is really going to help dissolve the issues/conflict going on in here... Don't give up your day job, love. 

why are y'all jumping on ata? y'all have been arguing like psychopaths for the past 40 pages, teasing unleaked, leaking songs and making dupe accounts left right and centre as well as posting each other's personal pics but sure, the mod who's trying to stop you is the one in the wrong! mess

RVhKIwP.gif

I finally realised why Not Broken sounded so familiar, it sounds like Clarity by Zedd and Foxes

Not even that, it's a carbon copy of Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia, the topline lyrics and melody are nearly identical.

X----into me, into you----X

i see at least two of them going back and forth over the last 200 pages but I only see one of them being banned and publicly blamed for the inevitable closure of this thread... cause that's really the best and fairest response to this constant pissing match?

because singling out one member when there's a few of them involved in this ongoing shit is really going to help dissolve the issues/conflict going on in here... Don't give up your day job, love. 

you missed it but they literally made 3 or so dupe accounts to bitch about being banned in this thread. that's what the lock was about. other members were dealt with but didn't flip out in the same way.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i'm going to be BEYOND pissed if this thread gets locked again, some of us actually want to talk like civil humans here. 

ANYWAY, i think we should start a new conversation. I'd be interested to know everyone's favorite Allie songs, excluding CXI, Never Enough, OHDH, TMTD, and Purge.

for me:

Tongue Tied

I Feel Love

I Will Love You More

Aurora

O Chad (AXA Version)

Sculpture

Elevator

Walking Sideways

H0bDaqU.gif

i'm going to be BEYOND pissed if this thread gets locked again, some of us actually want to talk like civil humans here. 

ANYWAY, i think we should start a new conversation. I'd be interested to know everyone's favorite Allie songs, excluding CXI, Never Enough, OHDH, TMTD, and Purge.

for me:

Tongue Tied

I Feel Love

I Will Love You More

Aurora

O Chad (AXA Version)

Sculpture

Elevator

Walking Sideways

i love Tongue Tied too! it's so atmospheric, this sounds weird but when i listen to it i imagine a music video of her in a smoky room surrounded by red neon lights :defeated:

O Chad is definitely her magnum opus imo, i love every version but my favourite is the Why You Wanna one. each version of that song evokes diff feelings, it's amazing and i hope she puts an AX version of it on the Unsolved playlist even tho it's super unlikely

RVhKIwP.gif

for me:

Tongue Tied

I Feel Love

I Will Love You More

Aurora

O Chad (AXA Version)

Sculpture

Elevator

Walking Sideways

I love

Elevator

My Leo

Walking Sideways

The Hard Way

Mistake (Hughes)

Homebound

Dark Magic

Phantom

In the Garden

Elijah

You

Tongue Tied

And Why You Wanna

i love Tongue Tied too! it's so atmospheric, this sounds weird but when i listen to it i imagine a music video of her in a smoky room surrounded by red neon lights :defeated:

O Chad is definitely her magnum opus imo, i love every version but my favourite is the Why You Wanna one. each version of that song evokes diff feelings, it's amazing and i hope she puts an AX version of it on the Unsolved playlist even tho it's super unlikely

yessssss i hope we see that music video with the purple bob one day..... and we have the same favorite version of Chad :flutter: i feel like she wouldn't bring it into the X era, it seems unfitting imo idk.

I love

Elevator

My Leo

Walking Sideways

The Hard Way

Mistake (Hughes)

Homebound

Dark Magic

Phantom

In the Garden

Elijah

You

Tongue Tied

And Why You Wanna

omg how did i forget "Homebound". so so sooooOoOoOo good. I had anticipated hearing that song for so long, I really still can't believe we have two studio versions of it now, wow #blessed

H0bDaqU.gif

for me:

Tongue Tied

I Feel Love

I Will Love You More

Aurora

O Chad (AXA Version)

Sculpture

Elevator

Walking Sideways

I LOVE Tongue Tied. Such a shame it will most likely remain an unreleased gem.  :crai:

自由になる自由がある

I love

Elevator

My Leo

Walking Sideways

The Hard Way

Mistake (Hughes)

Homebound

Dark Magic

Phantom

In the Garden

Elijah

You

Tongue Tied

And Why You Wanna

Mines are:

All versions of o Chad

Homebound

Elijah

Rolling days

Elevator

Mistake

I will love you more

Sculpture

VHshv7gl.png

omg how did i forget "Homebound". so so sooooOoOoOo good. I had anticipated hearing that song for so long, I really still can't believe we have two studio versions of it now, wow #blessed

such a shame it sounds like she had swine flu when recording the vocals though :\

X----into me, into you----X