National Anthem

ALLIE X

Maybe he thought EOE was NL at one point

Idk, it leaked in the first place as EOE on that 24/7 soundcloud account, it doesn't seem to mention a "Naked Lunch" at any point in the lyrics, it would make more sense to be EOE, also people do this thing called lying, it's very common now a days  :fabcat:

East of Eden and Naked Lunch are both book titles so the correlation makes sense imo, and NL is a registered title. With the leaking account being unreliable as far as categorizing their shit, I'm inclined to believe the member here.

East of Eden and Naked Lunch are both book titles so the correlation makes sense imo, and NL is a registered title. With the leaking account being unreliable as far as categorizing their :), I'm inclined to believe the member here.

nvrmnd someone just told me EOE was the working title and she changed it to NL  :rollin:

Info on the recent leaks:

Affliction - Written by Alexandra Hughes & Produced by Dan Heath 

Following The Noise - Written by Alexandra Hughes & Produced by J Gramm

I Love The Garbage - Written by Alexandra Hughes, Leland & Samples "Gecko by Oliver Heldens"

Naked Lunch (aka East Of Eden) - Written by Alexandra Hughes & Produced by Patrick Berger 

To Better Times - Written by Alexandra Hughes & Produced by Leland 

Oh My God - Written by Alexandra Hughes & Produced by Nolan Lambroza

True Love is Violent - Written by Alexandra Hughes, Leland & Produced by Chris Braide

Could it Be Love? - Written by Alexandra Hughes & Produced by OC

Thief - Written by Alexandra Hughes, Leland (Idk who produced) 

Civil War - Written by Alexandra Hughes, Brett Hite & Produced by James Sunderland 

Just found my Lanaboards account and came here and omg these songs.

I Love Garbage reminds me of "Take it Back" and specially "Not gonna tell my boyfriend". 

And also Waiting for the Prize leak...what a treasure! And the guy post about it was really cute. I wonder how she feels about it 

can people stop asking and literally take a second to rip them off soundcloud, no one has them in better quality than 128, if they do, the DL option is available on the leaks :smh:

Did you even read my post on the last page? I asked if there was a download for those 5 songs specifically because the download button is no longer there for other songs that DID have it.

Did you even read my post on the last page? I asked if there was a download for those 5 songs specifically because the download button is no longer there for other songs that DID have it.

That was directed at all 30 people asking, not just you, half of them have been removed, but they were 128kbps anyway, you'd get the same quality from ripping or having a direct download  :ohno: