National Anthem

ALLIE X

Those new leaks were....... different. I don't like the "finished" production of CXII

If Allie ever ruins Casanova with that terrible beat, I will be angry; that goes for Misbelieving too. True Love is Violent is good. East of Eden is terrible. 

Yeah. What does everyone need? I can send in PM's. 

Because the person who is leaking thinks its somehow not noticeable to edit the eq and then upload them, lmfao. 

me too! pls and thank U!!!

I would love to get Thief in HQ, thanks 

Thief was only exported in like 192 kbps. Sadly that's the highest anyone has. 

I will be answering all the pm's and such in a second, uploading the highest quality I have for everyone. Please keep in mind some of them nobody has above a specific quality, but these are the original files (sorry bout the cover arts and stuff, lmao). 

Sucks ass that someone leaked them. I feel bad for Allie. 

I'm not sending anybody the fulls of the snippets that leaked, sorry. The person who leaked them leaked nearly everything and doesn't have any more than just the snippets of certain things, and I'm not being responsible for leaking. 

Those new leaks were....... different. I don't like the "finished" production of CXII

If Allie ever ruins Casanova with that terrible beat, I will be angry; that goes for Misbelieving too. True Love is Violent is good. East of Eden is terrible. 

*Naked Lunch. "East Of Eden" is Naked Lunch produced by Patrick Berger. The same person who leaked it also said that "Emergency" (performed at Hillside) was called "Dark Magic", which is a blatant lie. 

Pls leak Casanova and Purge finals

Casanova isn't the final, it is the demo produced by Kooljack or whatever his name is. That is mix 11, exported before the acoustic one, the final is being reworked/tweaked by Mike Wise. 

Purge is billboard. Synth ballad. 

Don't worry, misbelieving is amazing. The vocoder and backings are life. I think you'll love it. Has the same atmosphere of catch in a way.

Also, TLIV was produced by both Leland and Chris Braide, and the final was sent to billboard (catch) to finish off. As far as I know, it's still being used for Collxtion II.

Thief was only exported in like 192 kbps. Sadly that's the highest anyone has. 

I will be answering all the pm's and such in a second, uploading the highest quality I have for everyone. Please keep in mind some of them nobody has above a specific quality, but these are the original files (sorry bout the cover arts and stuff, lmao). 

Sucks ass that someone leaked them. I feel bad for Allie. 

I'm not sending anybody the fulls of the snippets that leaked, sorry. The person who leaked them leaked nearly everything and doesn't have any more than just the snippets of certain things, and I'm not being responsible for leaking. 

*Naked Lunch. "East Of Eden" is Naked Lunch produced by Patrick Berger. The same person who leaked it also said that "Emergency" (performed at Hillside) was called "Dark Magic", which is a blatant lie. 

Casanova isn't the final, it is the demo produced by Kooljack or whatever his name is. That is mix 11, exported before the acoustic one, the final is being reworked/tweaked by Mike Wise. 

Purge is billboard. Synth ballad. 

Don't worry, misbelieving is amazing. The vocoder and backings are life. I think you'll love it. Has the same atmosphere of catch in a way.

Also, TLIV was produced by both Leland and Chris Braide, and the final was sent to billboard (catch) to finish off. As far as I know, it's still being used for Collxtion II.

Thank you for all the info :kiss: and for sending the songs!

9ISvyf0.gif

Okay, all that info has me really excited for CXII. Thanks @ItShouldBeFine !

Billboard on Purge? Misbelieving being reminiscent of Catch? Oh my lorddddd

At least the vibe of catch. It seems like all of Allie's unsolved things hvae been super lackluster, thus, the song has that magic like catch did. 

Yeah. What does everyone need? I can send in PM's. 

Because the person who is leaking thinks its somehow not noticeable to edit the eq and then upload them, lmfao. 

Could I have it too, please? (:

lABVyGE.png

At least the vibe of catch. It seems like all of Allie's unsolved things hvae been super lackluster, thus, the song has that magic like catch did. 

can u send me the leaked tracks in hq as well please ? thank u so much