National Anthem

ALLIE X

Ok X'es what should I perform at her SF show????? I was thinking of doing "Day In The Life" but idk if it's weird to do an Allie song at her own show, especially one she's wiped traces from off the internet.

pull out a unicorn headband and recreate her hillside set begging for studio versions

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/leak-allie-x-day-in-the-life-rough-demo

https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/leak-allie-x-mistake-redux-final-version-snippet

the day in the life rough demo uses a different vocal take

the screech in the bridge im yelling

omg her messed up line and laugh

i can barely tell a difference in mistake but YES i love mistake

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/leak-allie-x-day-in-the-life-rough-demo

https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/leak-allie-x-mistake-redux-final-version-snippet

the day in the life rough demo uses a different vocal take

the screech in the bridge im yelling

omg her messed up line and laugh

i can barely tell a difference in mistake but YES i love mistake

the mistake one is fake but the DITL one is cute, i really wish theyd leak that DEKY demo. it sounds amazing (if its real)

mistake is mastered, thats the demo reel version except that acc doesnt have the full version  :toofunny:

day in the life is fake from vocal session, yawn

so nothing they have is real  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  i rly wanted to hear that dont even know ya demo

so nothing they have is real  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  i rly wanted to hear that dont even know ya demo

those losers certainly have nothing left besides 2 shitty hughes demos and these desperate posts exactly show this :toofunny: posting snippets is so 2016, yawn

How did the Sanctuary music video leak? It leaked in 720p but it's like, jittery and the image is squished a bit. I wish we had it in 1080p and proper image. Was the directors computer hacked or something?

+ the audio used is an alternate version of Sanctuary if you guys couldn't tell.

How did the Sanctuary music video leak? It leaked in 720p but it's like, jittery and the image is squished a bit. I wish we had it in 1080p and proper image. Was the directors computer hacked or something?

+ the audio used is an alternate version of Sanctuary if you guys couldn't tell.

It's the radio edit if I'm not being mistaken

Cleary they have stuff since they're leaking stuff now lmao

but theyre not "leaking anything"...... anyone can make instrumentals and slap some LQ picthed vocals on it and pretend to be exclusive  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I thought you of all people would know  :eartha:

It didn't leak, MuchMusic released on their site. Probably because they payed for it.

自由になる自由がある

Pretty sure it was a magazine or something that released as a "exclusive premiere" but yeah the vid is awkward. I don't think it was finished at all

but theyre not "leaking anything"...... anyone can make instrumentals and slap some LQ picthed vocals on it and pretend to be exclusive  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I thought you of all people would know  :eartha:

That's a seriously ignorant and rude comment you'd make. You shouldn't be talking miss "I have WDBCF"  :hooker:

It didn't leak, MuchMusic released on their site. Probably because they payed for it.

Thank you. I really wanna contact them now for the 1080p version  :deadbanana: I tried contacting the director, but all he really has it Instagram and he hasn't seen my DM yet. I told him I'd pay for it  :toofunny:  :toofunny: