National Anthem

ALLIE X

LSJKydl.jpgdSTz8My.jpg

you were amazing last night!

btw if you didnt see yet but here

(funny thing too,i tried passing a hello note to you but the photographer in front of me blocked my reach)

VHshv7gl.png

you were amazing last night!

btw if you didnt see yet but here

(funny thing too,i tried passing a hello note to you but the photographer in front of me blocked my reach)

Omg thank you! I was worried that my numbers weren't that good. Thank you for getting a long video.

Ok, here's my full experience from that night

Allie was so sweet. She loves drag queens a lot so she was super excited to meet me. She took a bunch of videos of me for her Instagram story, where she only took one for the queens in Houston and Dallas, so I think she really liked me a lot. When I told her I was performing to Noonie Bao she was really excited since they're close friends and collaborators. She was laughing at the jokes I was making, like calling her "Ally X" because she was supporting the drag community. The show was fantastic. There were a few audio problems but the audience couldn't notice. Her vocals were amazing live. Before the show started, Troye Sivan showed up with his boyfriend and all of us were hanging out backstage and talking about music. At one point Troye said "What do you think of Troye Sivan" and I said "I don't know who she is". And then I said "Is he Troye Oakley from Survivor" and he cracked up. I invited all of them to a drag show happening nearby afterwards and he, his boyfriend, and Allie's friend and songwriter Leland came with. Allie was too tired to come. They loved the show and they're probably coming back to SF in October.

One of the best parts of the night was whens he and her drummers started a mock drum circle and she started hamboning. https://vid.me/olduC

Allie was so sweet. She loves drag queens a lot so she was super excited to meet me. She took a bunch of videos of me for her Instagram story, where she only took one for the queens in Houston and Dallas, so I think she really liked me a lot. When I told her I was performing to Noonie Bao she was really excited since they're close friends and collaborators. She was laughing at the jokes I was making, like calling her "Ally X" because she was supporting the drag community. The show was fantastic. There were a few audio problems but the audience couldn't notice. Her vocals were amazing live. Before the show started, Troye Sivan showed up with his boyfriend and all of us were hanging out backstage and talking about music. At one point Troye said "What do you think of Troye Sivan" and I said "I don't know who she is". And then I said "Is he Troye Oakley from Survivor" and he cracked up. I invited all of them to a drag show happening nearby afterwards and he, his boyfriend, and Allie's friend and songwriter Leland came with. Allie was too tired to come. They loved the show and they're probably coming back to SF in October.

One of the best parts of the night was whens he and her drummers started a mock drum circle and she started hamboning. https://vid.me/olduC

JHDNSFDSDJNJKFJNDSFNJDSDJNFSDJFDJSNIMSOFUCKINGJEALOUSDSNJDSNHDBFHJ!!!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

from what ive heard from 24/7 yeah or at least songs that started around the same time as some of the early clx1 tracks ... who knows at this point if theyll be leaked tho

also true when/how is really good, imagine if it got a clx1 production and was rereleased  :defeated:

Hey guys, I know I'm kinda late to the party but is when/how still up somewhere ? :fabcat:

OMG YES

Hey guys, I know I'm kinda late to the party but is when/how still up somewhere ? :fabcat:

i have when/how if you need it, its also on most masterposts if someone else beats me to it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i have when/how if you need it, its also on most masterposts if someone else beats me to it

I tried having a look around but couldn't find it anywhere so It would be great if you could post it/send me a link to download it :flutter:

PS: was anyone looking for the Sanctuary instrumental?

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/901239233507196928

new pic with jabberwocky lyrics --> "why do we have to trust the looking glass", in verse 2

Or just another reference to "Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There", which Jabberwocky also references. Calling this an overt Jabberwocky reference is definitely a reach.

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/901239233507196928

new pic with jabberwocky lyrics --> "why do we have to trust the looking glass", in verse 2

what is she doing stop teasing old songs if you arent gonna release em sis!!!

relevant but i do have the first verse or so of jabberwockys lyrics thanks to 24/7 since he has a higher quality rehearsal and studio versions

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Do we know if she's been having a consistent set list, or changing it up nightly? 

I think she kept the same, just took Misbelieving out after the first show... not sure tho

she's kept it slightly consistent, but she changes it up every now and then