National Anthem

ALLIE X

PAUSE

Allie X is older than Lady Gaga

CONTINUE

She's also older than Marina Diamandis 

:creep: was about to say Lana aswell but Lana birthday comes before

Ok it's def. scary to imagine she's over 30 because... she just... like...what?

No way u would show a picture from Allie and someone would give her 30+

I bet some people would even ask if she was like 20 right now

She's also older than Marina Diamandis 

:creep: was about to say Lana aswell but Lana birthday comes before

Ok it's def. scary to imagine she's over 30 because... she just... like...what?

No way u would show a picture from Allie and someone would give her 30+

I bet some people would even ask if she was like 20 right now

Her being ridiculously thin definitely makes her seem younger because otherwise, even back in 2013 she looked older than her age because she's pretty tall. 

But most people her age are a lot bigger in stature. 

She also dresses very young and she's still able to pull it off. 

I actually was thinking about her the other day in relation to my own (unrelated) career and how women sort of have a time frame where we're respected before we're "too old". This is especially so in the music/film industry, so I wonder if that's pressuring to her. It shouldn't be that way, and her age means nothing in relation to her music (although making songs like Prime when she's almost 30 sort of took me by surprise), but artists like Sia, who are older, literally hide behind a facade because age is so discriminated against in the industry. People are already saying Lana is aging badly and I'm like dude she just finished growing 

That's sort of the problem with aesthetics, too, even relating to body weight. In my case, for instance, I prefer to be really thin (although I have curves gdi), but after a certain point, thinness starts aging you a lot, so you have to choose at a point whether you want to continue the heroin chic thing and look older or allow yourself to even out and naturally look older, but not be able to pull off the same stuff. 

It makes me super glad to see genuinely (like, not just 30) older people still rocking wild styles and looks because I think its time the age barriers in fashion and art come down, because that shit isn't what art is about. 

Her being ridiculously thin definitely makes her seem younger because otherwise, even back in 2013 she looked older than her age because she's pretty tall. 

But most people her age are a lot bigger in stature. 

She also dresses very young and she's still able to pull it off. 

I actually was thinking about her the other day in relation to my own (unrelated) career and how women sort of have a time frame where we're respected before we're "too old". This is especially so in the music/film industry, so I wonder if that's pressuring to her. It shouldn't be that way, and her age means nothing in relation to her music (although making songs like Prime when she's almost 30 sort of took me by surprise), but artists like Sia, who are older, literally hide behind a facade because age is so discriminated against in the industry. People are already saying Lana is aging badly and I'm like dude she just finished growing 

That's sort of the problem with aesthetics, too, even relating to body weight. In my case, for instance, I prefer to be really thin (although I have curves gdi), but after a certain point, thinness starts aging you a lot, so you have to choose at a point whether you want to continue the heroin chic thing and look older or allow yourself to even out and naturally look older, but not be able to pull off the same stuff. 

It makes me super glad to see genuinely (like, not just 30) older people still rocking wild styles and looks because I think its time the age barriers in fashion and art come down, because that shit isn't what art is about. 

Yes, def.

I remember when I saw her and like, she was really next to me but she was dressed like... her hair was braided & wearing really big platforms. If someone said "This girl came from Canada she's 16 years old and starting on music" I would just fall in and believe.

Also funny since when we check her older stuff, yes she looked "older" (I mean with the "Hughes" era etc. THAT PERFORMANCE WITH THE WEDDING DRESS SHE'S LOOKING OVER 30 THERE) but still, she's really beautiful and "fashionable" So I think that's the point.

You have a really amazing point about industry itself because yes people (xpecially women I guess) are scared about "looking old" tbh even "normal people" and it's so... strange that people need to change their lives just to try to have the chance to be on the spotlight

You're so smart I love it

Yes, def.

I remember when I saw her and like, she was really next to me but she was dressed like... her hair was braided & wearing really big platforms. If someone said "This girl came from Canada she's 16 years old and starting on music" I would just fall in and believe.

Also funny since when we check her older stuff, yes she looked "older" (I mean with the "Hughes" era etc. THAT PERFORMANCE WITH THE WEDDING DRESS SHE'S LOOKING OVER 30 THERE) but still, she's really beautiful and "fashionable" So I think that's the point.

You have a really amazing point about industry itself because yes people (xpecially women I guess) are scared about "looking old" tbh even "normal people" and it's so... strange that people need to change their lives just to try to have the chance to be on the spotlight

You're so smart I love it

im shook i'm studying for three exams i needed to hear that last bit jsadklfjsdaf tenks bb

And yeah, she's always been beautiful!!  :flutter:  I love dark hair and pale skin, and she rocks it, along with a really unique body structure in a good way. I was thinking of that wedding picture exactly when I was thinking about her before the Allie X project sjdklfsdf but she's always had a quirky, trendy fashion sense. She's also always been entrenched in the arts, so it's no surprise.

I thought something similar about That Poppy lol. I thought she was like 13. She genuinely looks young though, not just youthfully 20-something. But I just figured Allie was like, my age haha (I'm 20~). 

I would say that everyone, regardless of gender, frets about aging and the effects on appearance. A lot of men bald, women change shape and looks elasticity in their face, but in some fields, your time literally will run out. You're barred from the industry if you weren't already there, or you get mistreated by the public or managers and a lot of really unreasonable expectations are placed upon you. 

what song/snippet was it?  it's 404'd now

Bitch (Bottom Remix) 

In your house and on your bed 

Slap my ass until it's red

I'm your bitch, your bottom bitch (boom boom) 

In my mind you're on the top 

You can make my whole bed rock 

jk it was a demo snippet

Bitch (Bottom Remix) 

In your house and on your bed 

Slap my ass until it's red

In my mind you're on the top 

You can make my whole bed rock 

jk it was a demo snippet

leak the full of that lyric set regardless of whether its a joke or not im shook

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Didn't Bitch demo leak last week? It seemed real tho

i thought a bitch demo leaked too??? i have one in my library but it's like nonsense words 

a concept demo i guess

or is there another one we're talking about

9ISvyf0.gif

still waiting for stranger stems/final.. did they leaked yet?

unfortunately nope

I still...occasionally...opening "Bebe-Rexha4" on soundcloud hoping there will be a full leak for us 

aynU5dh.gif

he told me he was done leaking for a while but yknow we can only pray  :toofunny:

i thought a bitch demo leaked too??? i have one in my library but it's like nonsense words 

a concept demo i guess

one leaked a while back but idk if it was real

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

gXrls my drag collective had it's first live show last night and me and my friend performed Allie tracks  :hooker:  I did ATR and my friend did I Love the Garbage shsdhgdshjshjgsfghjsf

what song/snippet was it?  it's 404'd now

a Bitch demo. Here. Re-upped :) https://instaud.io/1nR3

a concept demo i guess

A Bitch demo did leak, but it was a concept demo. It leaked 2 months ago by that Diamond Heart guy: https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/leak-allie-x-bitch-concept-demo This is the "nonsense words" demo.

Didn't Bitch demo leak last week? It seemed real tho

Nope, I don't believe so. There is a Bitch demo in circulation, thought. A snippet leaked and I just re-posted it. https://soundcloud.com/user-247061456/bitch_rough_demo101813-logic_v101     https://instaud.io/1nR3