National Anthem

ALLIE X

I just noticed something and idk if anybody else noticed, but if you go to Brendon Burtons website and go to the Allie X page, there's a bunch of gifs, and you can find the file names. The "Need You" spinning gif is called "OfferingFrameSmall", the "Simon Says" gif is called "BetterTimesSmall2", this gif is called "CureSmall" and the "Downtown" subway gif is called "OldHabitsSmall". I'm kind of confused, but also excited at the same time. Perhaps these gifs were meant for other songs? (Better Times, Offering, Cure, etc;) and then were later re-used into CLX II era visuals? anyways, just thought I'd post this here because I thought this was very interesting and I wanna know if anybody has some info on it.

I just noticed something and idk if anybody else noticed, but if you go to Brendon Burtons website and go to the Allie X page, there's a bunch of gifs, and you can find the file names. The "Need You" spinning gif is called "OfferingFrameSmall", the "Simon Says" gif is called "BetterTimesSmall2", this gif is called "CureSmall" and the "Downtown" subway gif is called "OldHabitsSmall". I'm kind of confused, but also excited at the same time. Perhaps these gifs were meant for other songs? (Better Times, Offering, Cure, etc;) and then were later re-used into CLX II era visuals? anyways, just thought I'd post this here because I thought this was very interesting and I wanna know if anybody has some info on it.

holy shit thats a good point!  i like how paper love's is paperlovesmallgucciretouch like, gucci?  seriously tho good find this is good information on what songs were planned early in the era possibly.  better times was one of the 5 songs id heard as an outtake, so i guess it makes sense.

i guess it also makes sense now why i dont really feel any of the gifs fit the songs, they werent intended to be for those songs in the first place.

that's so us is called all the rage

xbutterflies is the one she used for the paper love demo youtube video isnt it?  or at least in the same place?  idk my memory sucks lol

i wonder if Cure will be reused for true love is violent?  i kinda get that color palette from the song.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

holy shit thats a good point!  i like how paper love's is paperlovesmallgucciretouch like, gucci?  seriously tho good find this is good information on what songs were planned early in the era possibly.  better times was one of the 5 songs id heard as an outtake, so i guess it makes sense.

i guess it also makes sense now why i dont really feel any of the gifs fit the songs, they werent intended to be for those songs in the first place.

thanks, im literally an insomniac so i got bored and went to his website and found this info and wanted to share to get your opinions and stuff. and yes i totally agree with your crossed-out message LMAO, i always felt that the Simon Says gif was weird fitting...like it was for something else

holy shit thats a good point! i like how paper love's is paperlovesmallgucciretouch like, gucci? seriously tho good find this is good information on what songs were planned early in the era possibly. better times was one of the 5 songs id heard as an outtake, so i guess it makes sense.

xbutterflies is the one she used for the paper love demo youtube video isnt it? or at least in the same place? idk my memory sucks lol

i wonder if Cure will be reused for true love is violent? i kinda get that color palette from the song.

The that's so us gif totally matches all the rage

The that's so us gif totally matches all the rage

i think the color palette fits tsu more but as for the actual concept yeah, like i get a really strong red palette from all the rage but thats just me

keep an eye on the site as vintage, lifted and tliv get their stems/visuals, maybe theyll give us more song names that were cut

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

What does this mean?????

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcIdGazFRYI/

can she not :crying:

well, some of them are also just called "Mirror", "Hair", "Butterflies" etc as well.. Offering, Better Times etc might just be titles he gave his work.

lABVyGE.png

Some guy stopped me when walking across campus and asked "do you want to join us in taking a picture for peace" and then crossed his arms in the #feelingx gesture and everyone in the group was doing that

Get that promo?

I would scream and run away tbh

I stan Heavy Metal Heart the best song from NTMT now

SO EXCITED TO WHEN SHE DROPS VINTAGE\TRUE LOVE IS VIOLENT AND THEN THE GIFS WILL COME WITH "MISBELIEVING" "ALEXANDRA" n

Some guy stopped me when walking across campus and asked "do you want to join us in taking a picture for peace" and then crossed his arms in the #feelingx gesture and everyone in the group was doing that

Get that promo?

Sounds like a cult tbh. Lana would be down for it.

xbutterflies is the one she used for the paper love demo youtube video isnt it?  or at least in the same place?  idk my memory sucks lol

i wonder if Cure will be reused for true love is violent?  i kinda get that color palette from the song.

I think she mentioned her outfit was Gucci, no? lmao

Imagine how long now this album photoshoot have been "done".

and still 

this is gorgeous (and now quality looks even better from Brandon website)

AllTheRageSmall.gif?format=1500w

So basically this is confirmation that the original form of Collxtion II was done early last year but god know why she decided to scrap that and give us a bunch of generic songs instead. Nice.

自由になる自由がある

can she not :crying:

well, some of them are also just called "Mirror", "Hair", "Butterflies" etc as well.. Offering, Better Times etc might just be titles he gave his work.

good point, but why would he name the gifs song titles ? it would only make sense if those gifs named the song titles (ex; Cure, Offering) were originally meant for those songs, and not the songs that were released with those gifs as the visuals (ex; Simon Says, Downtown, etc;)

So basically this is confirmation that the original form of Collxtion II was done early last year but god know why she decided to scrap that and give us a bunch of generic songs instead. Nice.

At least someone else agrees clx2 is boriing and generic

She can and has done better

At least someone else agrees clx2 is boriing and generic

She can and has done better

Shes trying hard not to be send back to canada and sing in career pugatory in an indie band thall never be relevant

VHshv7gl.png