National Anthem

ALLIE X

Allie will sing ‘Kid Wonder’ and a reprise of ‘Sunflower’ for the Sierra Burgess soundtrack (as well as Paper Love). She also co-wrote another song on the soundtrack called The Other Side (I never mentioned this title before because I always assumed it turned into The Good Side by Troye Sivan given that he’s a co-writer as well).

Oh, she also co-wrote ‘Lights’ on the soundtrack and maybe more.

Allie will sing ‘Kid Wonder’ and a reprise of ‘Sunflower’ for the Sierra Burgess soundtrack (as well as Paper Love). She also co-wrote another song on the soundtrack called The Other Side (I never mentioned this title before because I always assumed it turned into The Good Side by Troye Sivan given that he’s a co-writer as well).

Oh, she also co-wrote ‘Lights’ on the soundtrack and maybe more.

great news, i need the song from the trailer 

was kid wonder recorded specifically for this movie? im assuming sunflower reprise was; if not are we aware of when they were recorded

kid wonder just sounds really familiar to me, maybe its been registered or something

i think it is? they mentioned the phrase in the previews so im thinking the song was written around it

xMcVPI7.jpg

was kid wonder recorded specifically for this movie? im assuming sunflower reprise was; if not are we aware of when they were recorded

kid wonder just sounds really familiar to me, maybe its been registered or something

kid wonder got registered ages ago actually

is the Intervention song the one that sound like beach? I think it's really one of the few ones I couldn't bother to download dddd and I do own Stupid Hat DDDD.

I think she wantes to be bigger with CLX II. She already mentioned some kind of regret of not having a label deal because it's impossible to get radio support in USA without a Label. I think the sound-switch and everything was also a way to try on her own to be a "spotify-darling" at least without losing all her character while joining a real-big-label.

Right now I think it could be great for her to get a real deal since she seems to have a nice balance between the commercial and the conceptual. Label would probably help her funding videos and some possible promo (I mean if somehow they managed to send 3 songs from CLX II to radio, then...)

But I also don't think Super Sunset will be so driven to call people's attention on chill playlists.