National Anthem

ALLIE X

it said I would get the super sunset T-shirt in August and it only turned up last week. So don’t worry if it takes a minute to be dispatched, it will come eventually.

i just think the science hat is so cute so i'm bein impatient lmao. i got my super sunset hat tho to hold me over

9ISvyf0.gif

Okay, I love the individual songs, these are some of her best (shoutout to Science once again), but I don't really like Super Sunset as an EP. It's not as cohesive as I thought it would be, and I wish the songs and interludes would actually transition into the respective next track. Like, what's the point of the abrupt ending of NSBILA, for example? And it's not like the intro and the interlude do much either. There was also no reason to not make this a full album (or at least ten tracks, since that seems to be the most she's willing to do) and release it on a 12" and call it CollXtion III. The way it is, it'll always look "wrong" next to CLX I and CLX II – to me, anyway. And as I've already mentioned, I'm not a big fan of releasing five out of six songs as singles beforehand. Oh well. At least the music itself is great.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Okay, I love the individual songs, these are some of her best (shoutout to Science once again), but I don't really like Super Sunset as an EP. It's not as cohesive as I thought it would be, and I wish the songs and interludes would actually transition into the respective next track. Like, what's the point of the abrupt ending of NSBILA, for example? And it's not like the intro and the interlude do much either. There was also no reason to not make this a full album (or at least ten tracks, since that seems to be the most she's willing to do) and release it on a 12" and call it CollXtion III. The way it is, it'll always look "wrong" next to CLX I and CLX II – to me, anyway. And as I've already mentioned, I'm not a big fan of releasing five out of six songs as singles beforehand. Oh well. At least the music itself is great.

Literally every grievance I have with the project too ddd

---

what's the pedo tea with Slayyyter? BFF and Candy slap but the rest of her music is kinda shit

te deseo, cariño

what's the pedo tea with Slayyyter? BFF and Candy slap but the rest of her music is kinda shit

apparently the pedo tea is with boysim! not slayyyter!

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber