National Anthem

ALLIE X

The Other Side was a song from the Sierra Burgess soundtrack that Allie co-wrote and recorded a demo of (which was the version used in the movie), but they opted to let Betty Who record a version of it for the soundtrack release. That version that's leaked is just ripped and filtered from the movie, that's as much as we have right now.

i knew it was from Sierra Burgess but i was asking the source of the leak, it's a shame that it wasn't possible to make it more HQ than what was leaked, thanks tho

Are we not gonna talk about all the stuff she tweeted today?

First of all:

That's cause I'm preggers with a new body of werq.

Slay, werq, wig etc. It better be CollXtion III!

And also quite interesting, about the muffled Downtown lyrics:

Alright I'm feeling generous with the spillage rn for reason. SO it's the original verse lyric that I ended up changing for the final version. I just flew it over and filtered it!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly the thing she said about Charli is so passive agressive... like she probably doesn't have time to work with every gaybait artist that asks her chill 

Honestly the thing she said about Charli is so passive agressive... like she probably doesn't have time to work with every gaybait artist that asks her chill

I also feel like their vibes just don’t match... Like I’m sure they’d sounds good on the right song together, but it’s hard for me to imagine them working together? Charli is so chill and such a party animal while Allie comes off as very stressy and deliberate, if that makes sense

NO no no I didn't mean to sound passive aggressive. My manager just said this sounded "spicy" to. lol I only said it cause you guys are always asking I seriously wasn't looking for drama. You know they call me "unproblematic" for a reason !

And OMG how did I not see this earlier (about Too Much To Dream)? 

It is one of my best songs imo. I think it probably most accurately tells you who I am.

(Someone suggests it would've fit on Super Sunset.)

Conceptually you're right. I would have had to change the production though. And you guys get mad at me when i do that!

That fucking TEA! JUSTICE FOR OLD HABITS DIE HARD UNSOLVED!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Are we not gonna talk about all the stuff she tweeted today?

First of all:

Slay, werq, wig etc. It better be CollXtion III!

And also quite interesting, about the muffled Downtown lyrics:

I feel like wbk that bits and pieces of Offering are all over the song, but nice that she decided to confirm it.

Also, about what she said about TMTD is not really justifiable when she only changed the production of 1 song that she released prior and the dissatisfaction was because she stripped it of everything that made it pop and sound different.

Anyway, TMTD is perfect the way it is, I much rather her rework Misbelieving, Purge or Alexandra for a future release cause those were not released fully produced.

自由になる自由がある

That Sculpture tweet made me SCREAM because I asked her about the song to her face during the meet and greet and we talked about it for a while  :rip:

also can anyone please link me to a masterpost?

She also managed to make TSU "muffled" or whatever for the official release.

I died at All The Rage slander, honestly it's a good song but the weakest. Yet she released 2 official videos (Piano Version + Studio), there was a radio remix... and the song was paid dust nn

getting the Downtown stems was such a pain in the ass

That Sculpture tweet made me SCREAM because I asked her about the song to her face during the meet and greet and we talked about it for a while  :rip:

also can anyone please link me to a masterpost?

what did she say about the song

negAbhB.png

the last two lines of the Downtown muffled bridge vocals are 

"I still want a pin that I can't touch

I feel it scratching my mouth"

dead it makes sense. I always thought was something like "Nothing can stop me now"