National Anthem

ALLIE X

Where did this come from?

Also, Debut > OMG > Thief > Sorry

The leaked conversation with 24\7 back last year. Not to believe 100% but at this point I just believe after the way she teased stuff that really never happened and then mentioned about "production issues" (Cure and I think there were more songs that she mentioned not being happy with production? like Purge)

Not anymore, I'm back in Austria now unfortunately, but I was having it sent to my Austrian address anyway. But you're right, everybody else seems to have got it by now. I guess I'll wait a bit longer before I contact her (or Pony Club) though.

She mentioned on Twitter that people should ask Pony Club so I wouldn't wait too long sis! 

I don't understand how people are saying you can hear Prime in the bridge of Science

you can't. It's just the lyric "we might be in our prime". The part that's sampled of Prime if the second time she sings "`PRIMEEEEEEE", right after the first chorus. The drums of that part are at the end of Science.

I hadn’t heard anything about my vinyl and I saw people were getting theirs so I emailed Pony Club. They mixed up my vinyl with my CD and tried to tell me it had already been delivered, and then they realized they had already sent out my vinyl a month ago, without telling me, and it has still yet to arrive... this bitch is lucky I love her

Yeah I got my SS vinyls the other day and I'm so glad to have them! but that gross Alma fluorescent yellow is not iT

Super excited for CXIII, I liked how she switched it up with SS because I felt like maybe the CollXtions were restricting her. To think that if she had kept the release schedule she originally talked about in interviews we should be in like CollXtion 7 by now  :smh:

what did she say about the song

I was like AFHASKJDH during the whole thing so I don't remember much but basically we started talking about our favourite songs on the albums. Then I said how Sculpture was my favourite song but I didn't know if that was allowed, and she said "oh yeah the song we all know exists but pretend to ignore" :rip:  and I said that who will love me when the night is over was my favourite lyric and made me feel the feels

So... As we can see, Super Sunset truly aged like milk.

Excited for CLXIII :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: