National Anthem

ALLIE X

Well it's pop music. I'm still waiting for the dropping-moment where she'll dye her real hair Blonde and people will finally stop checking on her then.

Honestly she was good because she arrived with STRIKING pop music. Catch, Prime, Old Habits Die Hard. She's still serving MUSIC.

I don't think she's ever trying to "social climb" over anyone. She always did collabs with random people (The cover band before she was "famous", One day and one Night, Stupid Hat, Chainsmokers song before they were famous) and the things don't sound "forced" now. I see some people actually loving over the drag-persona (which for me is a bit whatever but if she's having fun... alright sis).

I'm super excited for the Ionnalee tour. Never expected 2 my favs together COLLAB.

When talking about originality I'm not talking about music at all. It's her style, the way she's presenting herself. It's pretentious and FAAAAAKEEEE

It is but it makes her feel better about herself.

She just failed to pass of the persona as authentic. Other pop stars pulled it off.

Well it's pop music. I'm still waiting for the dropping-moment where she'll dye her real hair Blonde and people will finally stop checking on her then.

Honestly she was good because she arrived with STRIKING pop music. Catch, Prime, Old Habits Die Hard. She's still serving MUSIC.

I don't think she's ever trying to "social climb" over anyone. She always did collabs with random people (The cover band before she was "famous", One day and one Night, Stupid Hat, Chainsmokers song before they were famous) and the things don't sound "forced" now. I see some people actually loving over the drag-persona (which for me is a bit whatever but if she's having fun... alright sis).

I'm super excited for the Ionnalee tour. Never expected 2 my favs together COLLAB.

Girl Of The Year honey