Changeling

Coma

Don't Wake Me Up

Doorbell

I Wanna Know You

Lie To Me 

Marry Me For A Night

THE LIST GOES ON SO DONT SAY WE HAVE EVERYTHING

Several of the things on this list 24/7 has even stated he has. I.E. Changeling and After The Flames

and that doesnt even touch the demos and material he has from 2016 and on meant for CLXII

we have all i want. it leaked months ago?? nothing else on that list is in the hands of anyone and if they say different, they're lying.

'hold on' is changeling and nobody has after the flames.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

we have all i want. it leaked months ago?? nothing else on that list is in the hands of anyone and if they say different, they're lying.

'hold on' is changeling and nobody has after the flames.

regardless theres a lot of legitimate material 24/7 actually does have.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i'm not denying that, but there are no fully unheard songs left. just demos, stems and mixes

bad karma, golden days, lifeline(?), dark magic(?), phantom(?), what a wonderful world (as pointed out by khris), and you all immediately come to mind

also according to him he does have alexandra final, sculpture stuff, jabberwocky versions we dont have, theres a lot left to leak even if all those above are fake.  he hasnt run out of material.

bad karma, golden days, lifeline(?), dark magic(?), phantom(?), what a wonderful world (as pointed out by khris), and you all immediately come to mind

also according to him he does have alexandra final, sculpture stuff, jabberwocky versions we dont have, theres a lot left to leak even if all those above are fake.  he hasnt run out of material.

what a wonderful world, once again, is from the snippets of the demo reel. sorry to disappoint but unless the longer snippets leak, we aren't getting fulls.

bad karma and golden days were sold, check ascap. not even sung by allie. nobody has dark magic, phantom and you. lifeline may be possible but where's the proof?

i mean, i'd be happy to be proven wrong but i think the future will speak for itself.

what a wonderful world, once again, is from the snippets of the demo reel. sorry to disappoint but unless the longer snippets leak, we aren't getting fulls.

bad karma and golden days were sold, check ascap. not even sung by allie. nobody has dark magic, phantom and you. lifeline may be possible but where's the proof?

i mean, i'd be happy to be proven wrong but i think the future will speak for itself.

24/7 has posted lyrics from lifeline previously, he has talked about golden days to me and another member privately, and he claims he got dark magic/phantom from a leak. i wouldnt be surprised because its the same leak where that why you wanna version he shared a snippet of is from.  either way, we can be optimistic that hes not lying.  hes been truthful so far with us, and i have moderate trust that hes not leading everyone on considering his track record.

24/7 has posted lyrics from lifeline previously, he has talked about golden days to me and another member privately, and he claims he got dark magic/phantom from a leak. i wouldnt be surprised because its the same leak where that why you wanna version he shared a snippet of is from.  either way, we can be optimistic that hes not lying.  hes been truthful so far with us, and i have moderate trust that hes not leading everyone on considering his track record.

again, i'd be more than happy to be proven wrong. nothing i'm saying is set in stone, i just don't want people to get disappointed if nothing ends up happening

can I Take It Back plEASE leak in HQ  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

also do we have like any kind of tracklist / indication of songs that were The Hard Way 

overture

elevator (david newfeld version)

the hard way

o chad

i will love you more (rock version)

damaged nail

rolling days

stars (ft darcy rego)

headmaster

i want I Take It Back to leak in HQ again TT i have listened to it but i got lost track where i found it lmfao im dumb

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

can I Take It Back plEASE leak in HQ  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

also do we have like any kind of tracklist / indication of songs that were The Hard Way 

I saw people asking for it like twice but nothing yet... I don't think he has the stems on that :\

overture

elevator (david newfeld version)

the hard way

o chad

i will love you more (rock version)

damaged nail

rolling days

stars (ft darcy rego)

headmaster

Ended CLX I & II and Unsolved

:creep: n

Love Rolling Days so much. Funny I never heard Elevator and Headmaster even tho both are kinda "famous unreleaseds" from her

I saw people asking for it like twice but nothing yet... I don't think he has the stems on that :\

Ended CLX I & II and Unsolved

:creep: n

Love Rolling Days so much. Funny I never heard Elevator and Headmaster even tho both are kinda "famous unreleaseds" from her

the second/hard way version of elevator hasn't been recovered, but there are HQ live performances out there

It would be cool if she kinda got into the theater thing while doing concerts as Allie X...

Themes like Self Discovering\Feeling lost... these could be good themes and match the album concepts. I remember once in a interview they asked her if she had the chance of doing a really big tour with big stage and screens if she would do it and she replied like "I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS MAYBE SOMEDAY..." 

edit: Headmaster is amazing rip

I think the hard way was on the way to be her best album 

24/7 told me Marry Me For A Night is a Billboard song from 2013 that is similar to Tumor.

giphy.gif

Not gonna name names because this thread doesn't need the drama but that's a super generalized statement (kind of like a "psychic" saying "you have someone who you have lost in the past" but it's like um yeah that's super vague, though) because Billboard (who produced tumor) also produced MMFAN according to ASCAP and the person behind 24/7 never got that track. Nobody has it.

Misbelieving and Too Much To Dream were NOT originally produced by Mike Wise. The leaked versions both are produced by the same person, I don't remember his name off the top of my head, but that is incorrect on 24/7's part (him saying they were at some random persons studio or something)

The Voices aka "Lost, Lonely and Deserted" was in fact from 2012 on a publishing site's demo "artifact" page or something. Not a new song. 

Heavy Love was never on a publishing website, nor the Good or Never Enough instrumentals. My guess is that Chris Braide, who previously worked with Lea Michele, sent her team Allie's demo of the song as a pitch. It wasn't anything done on a website. 

Don't see this post as a jab at whoever or whatever is going on, there is no need for drama. Just sharing what I know. Believe what you'd like. I just find it interesting that nobody's pointed out the fact that 24/7 teased a fake snippet of double dutch (with a make me go vocal stem), claimed stranger was called "bodies" for eternity, and continues claiming to have all of these things (which he clearly has some material) but to me it's also clear that he's not totally honest. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg