National Anthem

ALLIE X

What happened to the old thread

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

leeeet's not

SPILL

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

omg the Honeymoon-Lanaboards look was sooooo gorgeous.

I arrived after the original thread was locked\deleted\hidden but If I remember the story it was something about one of the leakers and members fighting... and they kinda moved to Gagadaily nnn

omg the Honeymoon-Lanaboards look was sooooo gorgeous.

I arrived after the original thread was locked\deleted\hidden but If I remember the story it was something about one of the leakers and members fighting... and they kinda moved to Gagadaily nnn

i also arrived after the og disappeared but basically from what i understand there was a leaker war(?) and just a bunch of arguments overall- it got really out of hand

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I really wish we had the rest of the songs from 2012-2013 because... ugh. Or maybe CLX II outtakes.

But the 2012-2013 songs are really my fav ones because it was the time she was really getting into the creation of "Allie X" so it was just an incredible sonic palette.

i also arrived after the og disappeared but basically from what i understand there was a leaker war(?) and just a bunch of arguments overall- it got really out of hand

Close.

Idk if this is not allowed to be talked about. A bunch of Allie songs leaked, and one uber fan (or someone who also had leaked songs and was possessive) made multiple accounts fighting with people posting leaks. After each of their accounts got banned, they DDOS attacked the entire Lanaboards site and it was down for a few weeks. As a result there was no Allie thread for a while.

Close.

Idk if this is not allowed to be talked about. A bunch of Allie songs leaked, and one uber fan (or someone who also had leaked songs and was possessive) made multiple accounts fighting with people posting leaks. After each of their accounts got banned, they DDOS attacked the entire Lanaboards site and it was down for a few weeks. As a result there was no Allie thread for a while.

The drama of it all... im glad we’re much more calm now lmao

Is cape God confirmed for the title? Or is that a rumor?

it's a rumour, kinda. he hinted at it with a tweet but it was **** ***. 'cape god' is on the single cover at the bottom, so it's a fairly good guess.