lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

lana del rey on the kevin and bean show lmao 

people will never stop making fun of her no matter what she does

Thank you, this is so funny :lmao:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I'm blown away. I wasn't expecting to love the new sound BUT I DO LOVE IT and I hope the rest of UV lives up to it.

The high-pitched keyboard at the end reminds me of Dumpster's "I Am the Hunter." (Just a random thought, don't bother Googling them, it would seem their album Sky-Fi has disappeared from the internet...) So trippy  :flutter:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

The universal critical acclaim, unexpected commercial success, and the two incredible live performances are so much more than we could have asked for. So happy for her.

Really hoping that this album earns Lana a high MetaCritic score and a few Grammy noms...maybe even a win for one of the rock categories.

Guest Dot

Wir kriegen die guten Sachen nie zuerst, NIEMALS! :(

Wir sind was Singles betrifft immer die letzten, lol. Dafür haben wir immer noch Maxi-Singles, um die uns so viele beneiden. :P

lana del rey on the kevin and bean show lmao 

people will never stop making fun of her no matter what she does

tbh this is kind of unecessarily rude? but im not gonna lie and say i didnt giggle at the singing skit

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

They just sound bitter she clearly didnt warm to them. OH WELL. Singing at the end was funny though.

:lmao:  yeah same

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

I HATE HATE HATE how people are still talking about her SNL performance ! I need lana to. Get up there for round two and finish what she started and show them her progress ! She's much more comfortable now! She needs to get back on there and shut them up for good! Lana can Sing! I hate how they base her whole image and sound on songs like video games and btd.. Lana's tried so many different sounds in music (Mj , Lg , unreleased , etc.) and all in all her voice is amazing... She hits high notes so well and ughh... She just needs to get back up there and change their opinion of her ,

This made me so mad: http://www.aproposmagazine.dk/detnye/lana-del-reys-nye-single-er-et-bevis-pa-man-godt-kan-ga-tilbage-til-en-fuser/

In english:

MUSIC LANA DEL REY NEW SINGLE is a proof that IT is POSSIBLE to GO BACK to a flop Words: Sidsel Duch Langpap Written: 15. april 2014 if you are among those who haven't lost everything for Lana Del Rey. Or among those who are not too proud to forgive a burn, so you may want to forgive Lana Del Rey, when you've listened to her latest gambit, the promising single precursor West Coast. The number is produced by the Black Keys ' Dan Auerbach and is to be found on her upcoming album Ultraviolence, which is due out later this year.

Lana Del Rey destroyed: for me the illusion of himself with his breakthrough album Born To Die, where wild highlights like Born To Die, Video Games and Blue Jeans was far from matched in level on the rest of the plate. The story was not better after her scandalous appearance on Saturday Night Live where she really proved a lack of talent, or at least lack of vocals. It was a mildly tåkrummende experience that destroyed entire Lana Del Rey-experience. For Lana Del Rey is an experience and a story that works best if one believes in it.

That being said, so is West Coast a great surfer slash western ballad, there is a David Lynch soundtrack. The single works especially well with its elegant and riveting pace and many mesmerizing loops, that makes you a little amazing daze, which underpins the whole of that so-called fine ' Hollywood sadcore-style '.

Vocals are thankfully screwed so far down in the mix, that you may be able to make one hope that she can actually sing the West Coast for the summer's Northside Festival. So for my sake, in the Northside – like to throw an auto tuner in front of her, if it can save the concert. So I promise to return to maintain Lana Del Rey-illusion throughout the concert.

Lol i used google translate so you need a little fantasy to understand it.

I AM MY ONLY GOD