lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

Heard it right after it came out.

Of course the original is better, but I actually don't mind this.

Nice to listen to sometimes. The voice of the rappers blends nicely with Lana's, in my opinion.

That is like, so cool :godlaugh:

Then it's only right that I'm using it :)

I really do love it :heart:

Wooow. Thank you. I have never made an edit before so I was very pleased with how it turned out....

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I really hope the video wasn't filmed in black-and-white. The behind-the-scenes pics of the sunset were so beautiful.

Is there any particular day on which mvids tend to be released more often? Wondering what day it will be coming next week.

:/ so needledrop reviewed west coast

He spends the first half of the video expressing his rather unfounded bias against her before he even gets to the review and stops reviewing the song after a minute to continue hating on her because his music taste is so superior & only he is able to see that Lana's team has created her an image for a target audience, thus her music can't be good, he must be really smart. Whether you like WC or not, this review is laughable

and his hair looks like shit :creep:

kySyfQZ.jpg

Guest Dot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mosr1tMI7xk

:/ so needledrop reviewed west coast

What an idiot tbh.

"She continues to become one of the most well-known American singers, even after her numerous performance FLOPS..."

Saying that the hype for Lana comes because of her music videos and the way she's been "PROMOTED". Lana being promoted as this persona is something that's literally news to me. Wasn't she the one who has been pulling off this whole nostalgia thing ever since she started making music?

This guy is just another wannabe "music nerd" who just lives in the past listening to artists that are dead and credits newer artists' success to their promotion and "hot videos". I hate people that are so extremely conservative like him. Also the fact that he criticizes the best part of the song, shows me that this guy is lacking taste. I do agree with him on very few points, but I find his whole attitude very off-putting and it makes it really hard for me to take him serious.

His bashing of her alcohol addiction was so crass. He's a sexist douche anyway. I'd love to see if these reviewers who enjoy bashing Lana to high heaven would ever say any of this to her face if they ever interviewed her.