lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

Summer vibes

That's the best way to describe it.

I really love it. Thank god they aren't sticking with the shit remix they did of it.

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

can someone post the link to the 1:30 preview? the itunes link i see only has a 30 second clip 

I guess you have to open it in iTunes? It works for me because I'm using the German iTunes store.

can someone post the link to the 1:30 preview? the itunes link i see only has a 30 second clip 

open itunes, change the store

TBH i don't like the swiss version, the pace, the beats are different it's not rock-ish anymore, but really 3 versions of one song?! it's a mess, but god knows...the video looks vintage, she's gorgeous and the daddy is like a mafia boss

They sure can't make up their minds about what to use....

This new version is like a brand new song altogether

At first I thought It was a promotional snippet of Cruel World or something

So... we have the original mix, the radio edit, the orginal mix with the "fixes" of the radio edit, and now this more upbeat radio version.

Coming for Young & Beautiful's weave.

What in the world is happening, honestly? Who thought having so many versions of a song at the same time would be a good idea?

And they removed the tempo change in that Swiss radio version, noooo

So... we have the original mix, the radio edit, the orginal mix with the "fixes" of the radio edit, and now this more upbeat radio version.

What in the world is happening, honestly? Who thought having so many versions of a song at the same time would be a good idea?

And they removed the tempo change in that Swiss radio version, noooo

Yes.

1. The original FLAWLESS mix

2. The lame lazy edit by Dan Auerbach for radio because apparently the original is not radio friendly.

3. The longer Edit of the horrible mix above.

4. THIs FLAWFREE real radio mix. 

2 & 3 should have never happened. They messed everything up including the performance of the song because they removed the original on itunes when they should have uploaded this real radio mix separately from the original and have two versions up.

Lord, I don't know/care why there are so many versions (for me there's basically 2 versions, the one we have and the new one), but the new version (which I will be calling Summer Version because why the fuck not) sounds really great and different and I'm surely gonna be loving both versions equally. 

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png