Sign in to follow this  
Queen_DelRey

What Do You Wear to an LDR Show?

would yall recommend wearing a dress or no cause that would make my life easier but i dont wanna be uncomfortable or anything 

(trying to figure out my ootd is really stressing me out loool)

My friend was going to wear a dress, but thought she would be more comfortable in high-waisted shorts and a tank top. 

I'm wearing a black body suit, acid wash overalls, a flower headband (not crown), some black jellies, a couple midi rings, and a pair of half frame round sunglasses. I think I'm going to bring a white, flowy cardigan just in case I get chilly.

if what you're wearing is in the following checklist...

[ ] flower crown

[ ] american flag pattern

[ ] tropical pattern

[ ] cross necklace

[ ] buttoned up shirt

[ ] golden accessories

take it off (i'm kidding, ish. unless you're a 14 year old white girl)

You better take button-ups off that list.  :lanahairflip:

what show are you going to?

Whenever Lana comes to Syndey. But I don't think I'll be allowed to go seeming we paid one thousand dollars to go to Katy Perry's concert in November. Are Lana's as expensive? I might try to secretly save up so I can pay by myself to go because I will die if Lana comes here and I miss her :suicide:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Whenever Lana comes to Syndey. But I don't think I'll be allowed to go seeming we paid one thousand dollars to go to Katy Perry's concert in November. Are Lana's as expensive? I might try to secretly save up so I can pay by myself to go because I will die if Lana comes here and I miss her :suicide:

they were around 25-90 CAD here but they sold out in a second and now they're expensive cause other people are selling them. 

Off course you need to wear a native american hairdresser and buy an extra one to give to Lana 

i'm glad other ppl lose stuff in their own room. that makes me feel like the state i keep my room in is normal

OMG I lose everything in my room. Sometimes I think it's haunted or something and eats my things or hides them. Keys, Remote controls, bags, shoes, everything goes missing. And for some odd reason is always the "thing" I need or want to wear. What irritates me most is when my room makes my cellphone charger go to neverland. That makes me nuts, I have like 3 extra chargers and still manage to find none from time to time

glgcDdT.gif

they were around 25-90 CAD here but they sold out in a second and now they're expensive cause other people are selling them. 

That's so cheap! Oh, wait, is the Canadian(?) dollar the same value as the American dollar? Because I know the Australian dollar is a bit more than the American dollar.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

That's so cheap! Oh, wait, is the Canadian(?) dollar the same value as the American dollar? Because I know the Australian dollar is a bit more than the American dollar.

it changes a lot. but its not too different. According to Google 1 USD= 1.09  CAD

I also need some help. Do any of you know what Vancouver Lana fans are like? I am still trying to decide how long before the concert I should get? I am willing to do anything to get to the front.

I am pretty sure that it is going to be raining at my concert. Does this change anything? Any tips on how to still look somewhat cute when it is down pouring?

i was wearing shorts cause it was supposed to be warm but it rained and it was freezing, i ended up buying a pair of tights to wear instead.

If you're wearing shorts wear sweats on top to stay warm. The goal isn't really to look cute, but if you're in the pit you're gonna wanna be more practical. 

I am pretty sure that it is going to be raining at my concert. Does this change anything? Any tips on how to still look somewhat cute when it is down pouring?

It poured towards the end of Sweetlife but luckily the pit was covered by the pavilion so I didn't get wet. The people in the lawn looked MISERABLE though. If you're going to be completely out in the open, I'd worry more about staying dry than looking cute. Obviously you can't have an umbrella up in the pit so I'd go with a hooded poncho or at least a hat and maybe a water-resistant jacket like a windbreaker or something. I know it sounds stupid, but I'd rather be somewhat dry and look tacky than dress up and be cold and soggy. 

I also need some help. Do any of you know what Vancouver Lana fans are like? I am still trying to decide how long before the concert I should get? I am willing to do anything to get to the front.

If you're williing to do anything to get in front, then just show up early!! Wish you the best of luck! =)

If you're williing to do anything to get in front, then just show up early!! Wish you the best of luck! =)

and give Lana some strong coffee, she has been with the Kardashians the whole night. i wonder if Kanyes private jet will even be on time. Flight time:15hours?

toronto fans were fine. I got front row and i lined up at 8:30 AM but i barely made it. The other people who i was lining up with didnt get front row. I wanted to come at six cause even though i was in the front my spot was pretty shit. My pit was small though there was around 200 people, your show is all GA so go earlyyyyyyy. Like maybe 4 or 5 AM. That's when i'd go. 

just got tickets for the La concert and I really need to know what to wear, Should I wear jeans? what kind of shirt? glasses? that kind of thing. I am straight if that changes your perspective. Also, what should i bring for her to sign. Should I bring BTD cd album ? Or Paradise? I have so many questions and I'm just so excited to go...

Demos_copy.png