But actually... They will lose money from people who discover them after their album and may want to buy more of their music... It's not like their EPs are flops like Lizzy Grant... They are the same kind of music that's on their album.

Yes exactly. I'll never understand why bands/artists always do that with album releases.

H0bDaqU.gif

Do you think Indie Pop or Electronica would fit better as the genre of this album? (for submitting to the CDDB)

Are those the only options? I don't know about either of those... I can't think of a real genre name right now but it's like a combination of synthpop and rock... When I think of indie pop I think a lot softer and more "pop" though...

This is maybe like.... Electroclash? Is that still a thing? Idk...

Anyone manage to find a copy of "My Rulez" with Liz?

Yeah I downloaded the right version when they first uploaded all the tracks, before the reup with "corrections"...Only problem is they never upped "Who You Think I Am" in anything higher than 160 bitrate :wtf2:

Here. Listen to LIZ everyone :slayty:

comeintomybedroom, on 06 Jul 2014 - 4:08 PM, said:

Do you have "Who You Think I Am" in a higher bitrate than 160?

No neither upload rectified that...The first one had nearly all of the songs in WAV but I think it left out WYTIA, so when they added that for the second upload they offered MP3 versions instead and accidentally included the My Rules demo. The only WYTIA that was uploaded was 160 but every other song came in HQ.

EDIT: Or rather, all the MP3s in the second upload were 160, so we have everything that was in the first upload in HQ WAV. But WYTIA wasn't in that first one so we're fucked.

No neither upload rectified that...The first one had nearly all of the songs in WAV but I think it left out WYTIA, so when they added that for the second upload they offered MP3 versions instead and accidentally included the My Rules demo. The only WYTIA that was uploaded was 160 but every other song came in HQ.

EDIT: Or rather, all the MP3s in the second upload were 160, so we have everything that was in the first upload in HQ WAV. But WYTIA wasn't in that first one so we're fucked.

That so unprofessional, Chloe. So we got My Rules with LIZ and Far Away in WAV?

Why is "Who You Think I Am" better than all the songs on the proper album :defeated:

oh my god it's not!  :hdu:  You like the same music as me but your favorite songs are my least favorites sometime

Like actually it's a cute song and I vibe to it but it's totally not a "good" song... Not like the album. How can you compare it to an instrumental masterpiece like Cathedral?