lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Lana said a lot of the songs remind her of Gods & Monsters.

Well, West Coast's chorus definitely sounds like G&M, so...

EDIT: I was probably exaggerating a little, it's not like they sound completely alike but there's a certain similarity

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Well, West Coast's chorus definitely sounds like G&M, so...

EDIT: I was probably exaggerating a little, it's not like they sound completely alike but there's a certain similarity

I just noticed that  :hdu:

French, those were french lyrics in Carmen. I don't want to sound like a snob or anything, but...yeah, they were french.

:derpna: :derpna: :derpna3: :derpna2: :derpna: :derpna2: :derpna3: :derpna3: :derpna3: :derpna2: :derpna:

LOL, I don't think you're snob or anything   :kiss2: 

There is actually a performance that Lana sings that part in Spanish, not the album version though :w8ing: 

LOL, I don't think you're snob or anything :kiss2:

There is actually a performance that Lana sings that part in Spanish, not the album version though :w8ing:

Wow it actually sounds a lot sexier in spanish.

Lana, por favor, mi dedo tebder la vagina luego estafa mi vello púbico y se lo comen luego caca en mi lengua y arrancarle las uñas fuera y obligarlos a mi Butthole

So classy. :hoe:

Lana, por favor, mi dedo tebder la vagina luego estafa mi vello púbico y se lo comen luego caca en mi lengua y arrancarle las uñas fuera y obligarlos a mi Butthole

Wtf is wrong with you?!  LMAO

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I almost threw up OMGG :eartha:

And why would she be covering that song?

Makes no sense. The Other Women is a classic.

I guess "Ride" was a cover of Ciara's "Ride" wow Lanz her pussy popping anthem.

Why should she only cover classics...It's like you people want her to stay predictable

Let's take guesses on when Ultraviolence will leak, because all albums do a couple of days before the release, unless they do a first play and I doubt Lana will? My guess is June 10th.

I'm feelin June 7th.

Translation: Lana, please finger my vagina tebder scam then my pubic hair and eat then poop on my tongue and rip out the nails and make them my Butthole

:lange: :oic2: :ohsnap: OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!! :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :crazy: :horror: :omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2: :illumilana: :

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Translation: Lana, please finger my vagina tebder scam then my pubic hair and eat then poop on my tongue and rip out the nails and make them my Butthole

:lange: :oic2: :ohsnap: OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!! :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2: :crazy: :horror: :omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2: :illumilana: :

Hey, if that's how he gets started in the day...:brows:

The retweet was peobably just because they like the idea of her covering the song.

Imagine the backlash if she has 2 cover songs on an album that has 11 songs on it. No way...Plus, the song is just terrible

You're terrible.

Oh now, you've shown me, Make more than 15 posts when you try to come for me.

Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.

At any rate, as a long time fan of VAST, I have a feeling that Jon Crosby (lead singer) simply enjoys the attention from potential new fans, and he (no offense to him) wants to keep them coming around in uncertainty for as long as possible. If he said "no" right away, no one would come asking, hence no more curious, potential fans diving into his discography, which I all suggest you do anyway. If it really is a cover, then... cool beans.