Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Has anyone who lives in the U.S. received notice that their box set from Lana's website shipped?  I still haven't received any notice :(  I guess I won't be receiving it on the release date tomorrow :(

I did get my Target CD today though :)  Just really want that vinyl!!

Turned out it was the boxset up for preorder for only ~$22 at Ginza.se :eek: They changed the price and the pic since then. (Lesson of the day: you can always trust the EAN number.)

Mine shipped today, so HELLO to 4 boxsets for ~$90. :hottie:

You should sell some. (To me.)

So the guy told me the FNAC boxes are the same as the one on her shop!

So what did they mean by piece of merchandise?

So I REALLY need to get my hands on the double LP from Urban Outfitters, which was stated to be released tomorrow along with all the other releases in the States, but I just checked their site and now it's saying "Preorder 6/22"(???) Does anyone know whether or not it's going to be available tomorrow? I've been planning to go there tomorrow for several weeks, but if it's not gonna be there then it's a waste of my time. I'm really confused by this.

So I REALLY need to get my hands on the double LP from Urban Outfitters, which was stated to be released tomorrow along with all the other releases in the States, but I just checked their site and now it's saying "Preorder 6/22"(???) Does anyone know whether or not it's going to be available tomorrow? I've been planning to go there tomorrow for several weeks, but if it's not gonna be there then it's a waste of my time. I'm really confused by this.

I would call the store before you go in. My pre-order was out on backorder and I was given notice like a week ago.

I would call the store before you go in. My pre-order was out on backorder and I was given notice like a week ago.

That's what I'm thinking. At first I wasn't sure if the backorder was just for the online purchases as their site doesn't make it very clear. I'll call tomorrow beforehand to see what the deal is.

not sure if this has been posted before, but Flipside is also available on Spotify on one of the deluxe version of UV (there's two - one has 14 tracks plus flipside, one has only 14 tracks). idk if it's restricted to Spotify UK or it's global

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ok so I got my Fnac deluxe box set today, it doesn't have flipside. I also have a question does your box set have a distressed Ultraviolence logo on the front of the box? mine does but it looks like it was meant to look that way rather than have been damaged. Also was your cd crammed in with the booklet?

McYq38i.png

Ok so I got my Fnac deluxe box set today, it doesn't have flipside. I also have a question does your box set have a distressed Ultraviolence logo on the front of the box? mine does but it looks like it was meant to look that way rather than have been damaged. Also was your cd crammed in with the booklet?

So you didn't get the 16 page booklet and the piece of merchandising as promised by FNAC?

Has anyone who lives in the U.S. received notice that their box set from Lana's website shipped?  I still haven't received any notice :(  I guess I won't be receiving it on the release date tomorrow :(

I did get my Target CD today though :)  Just really want that vinyl!!

I live in Canada, but i received an email saying that there were stock issues and that they didn't know when it would ship.  Kinda pissed since I ordered it as soon as it went up, and paid more to order it from her site (idk why I did, but i was too lazy to cancel it lol).  Not impressed!

So you didn't get the 16 page booklet and the piece of merchandising as promised by FNAC?

Amazon.fr just sent me an email stating that their initial description was wrong. No 16-pages booklet and no piece of merchandising :(

Amazon.fr just sent me an email stating that their initial description was wrong. No 16-pages booklet and no piece of merchandising :(

I honestly don't think they exist lol I got my box set from FNAC, and it was standard. No extra anything