CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

same here, preordered the deluxe cd + t-shirt  :defeated:

good job  :thirst:

you better learn her lyrics for the concert  :lanasrs:  Every single one, even the ones you don't like  :lanasrs:

imagine if you , me and @BabyVAlex could attend the same concert.  :lanahairflip3:  If Alex got lost would be easy to find him  :really: he would be the one wearing a Britney Spears T shirt :tsk:

why so many Lanas in my post? I don't know :bye2:

glgcDdT.gif

good job  :thirst:

you better learn her lyrics for the concert  :lanasrs:  Every single one, even the ones you don't like  :lanasrs:

imagine if you , me and @BabyVAlex could attend the same concert.  :lanahairflip3:  If Alex got lost would be easy to find him  :really: he would be the one wearing a Britney Spears T shirt :tsk:

why so many Lanas in my post? I don't know :bye2:

trust me, i will.  :rock:

I guess Violet Princess or Morricone might still be on the album but under a different title? Like the songs could have been renamed as Lana worked on them more?

target bonus tracks

Is this a limited edition thing or can you get it at any time?

I might get it later when I can convince someone to get it for me and I'll pay them back. Would the price go down after a while?

Is this a limited edition thing or can you get it at any time?

I might get it later when I can convince someone to get it for me and I'll pay them back. Would the price go down after a while?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Just saw these on JB and came to post this after I ordered them - that brings my UV order total to 4 (Boxset/Litho & Shirt/UO Vinyl/Postcards) -  :pray2: pray 4 my bank account :pray2:

YOU CAN PRE-ORDER ALL OF THIS FROM JB-HI FI????? My prayers have been answered!!!!! :pray2: :thankyou: :scream: :excited: :beyonce: 

YOU CAN PRE-ORDER ALL OF THIS FROM JB-HI FI????? My prayers have been answered!!!!! :pray2: :thankyou: :scream: :excited: :beyonce:

No, just the standard/deluxe and vinyl copies of the album (no boxset or t-shirt/litho copies). You only get the postcard set bonus if you preorder the standard or deluxe edition online. I ordered the others from the other online stores  :hawt:

I was just looking on the site and it says the Paradise vinyl is thirty-two dollars and Ultraviolence's is thirty-eight. What is this? Why is Ultraviolence's only five dollars cheaper? And I swear I saw that Paradise's was forty-something. Anyway, I can so afford it all! Yay! But can you pay in-store if you order? I don't have a credit card lol. And I don't think Mum will do it. I'll say I'll pay her back. I'll ask her later.

I was just looking on the site and it says the Paradise vinyl is thirty-two dollars and Ultraviolence's is thirty-eight. What is this? Why is Ultraviolence's only five dollars cheaper? And I swear I saw that Paradise's was forty-something. Anyway, I can so afford it all! Yay! But can you pay in-store if you order? I don't have a credit card lol. And I don't think Mum will do it. I'll say I'll pay her back. I'll ask her later.

You have to pay online when buying it, with either paypal/credit card or gift card. You could go into a JB store and buy a gift card for how much you need to buy everything online, then use that on the online store   :teehee: