Sign in to follow this  
Sucker

iTunes Bonus Track: "Is This Happiness" (!!)

I think "is this happiness" will be about how she like it rough :creep:  but she doesn't know if that is what she really wants and if shes happy. 

Or it's lucky ones pt 2. 

Or  cause she found barry and finally feels happy for the first

Is it 'Is This Happiness' or 'Is This Happiness?' or 'This Is Happiness'? Because I've seen it written as all three and I was wondering which one it actually is

According to my iTunes, Its "Is This Happiness" 

I believe the title is "Is This Happiness". Does anyone know when itunes usually posts the snippets? How soon before release?

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Do you mean an ethereal song like LO and Bel Air?

That would be so cool, no one but Lana does those and they are so interesting

Though I dont like Bel-Air all that much yeah! Like she can make music that sounds so dark but it's about a good thing. I think it's going to be a love song.(we can only hope.)

I've never used iTunes, so I don't know how it goes... But, are we sure that we'll get snippets before album gets released?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

yes

Well then I guess we'll get them one week before the release..  :defeated:

Edit: That would be next week  :excited:

Well then I guess we'll get them one week before the release..  :defeated:

Edit: That would be next week  :excited:

I think Katy's 90 second samplers came out like 5 days before the album release...something like that

I think Katy's 90 second samplers came out like 5 days before the album release...something like that

Well that sucks... 

is it possible to buy iTunes Exclusive tracks without buying the whole album? 'cause usually the tracks have 'Album Only' written next to them, but ITH doesn't...

I bought Burning Desire with buying all of Paradise. Shh. But yeah, some bonus tracks are album-only, I hate that 'cause I buy a lot of CDs. I have no problem with buying one/a couple of bonus tracks on iTunes but I wont buy the whole album (unless it's one of my favorites [Lana]). I guess we won't know 'til prices are up.

Guess we will be listening to "Ultraviolence" in full next week. Itunes has streamed almost every recently released album, so... I think it will be the same with Lana

I hope so

The song should be about how the glamorous star life is not the way she imagined it to be, even though she is living what she has always wanted.

She even said in one of her recent interviews, that she wanted to be a touring musician and now that it is happening, it feels different than what she thought it would feel like.

Don't forget:

Queen of Disaster = Super happy song

Is this happiness = Super sad song

:oopna:

Guess we will be listening to "Ultraviolence" in full next week. Itunes has streamed almost every recently released album, so... I think it will be the same with Lana.

I hope so, even though I will only listen to Brooklyn Baby in full, for the rest of the songs I wanna have the "album" experience when I get it on the 13th.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!