Mind Melt

Physical Exclusive Bonus Track Revealed: "Flipside"

How do you get there website in English? Please please please help me. :crying5:

FNAC? if you have google chrome a box should pop up on the top of the screen and it will translate the whole page to any language I'm pretty sure.

On FNAC it says free postage, does anyone know the details on it bc it will be a lot cheaper if it is.

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

FNAC? if you have google chrome a box should pop up on the top of the screen and it will translate the whole page to any language I'm pretty sure.

On FNAC it says free postage, does anyone know the details on it bc it will be a lot cheaper if it is.

I think free postage applies if your order is over €20 or you're part of FNAC's version of Amazon Prime - but you have to live in France for the Prime service.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

For some reason I imagine this song to be like Lolita Demo 2, with like a really psychedelic guitar and like beachy sounds.. I don't know. Flipside just sounds like a beachy psychedelic guitar strumming song ahahhaa :runs:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

For some reason I imagine this song to be like Lolita Demo 2, with like a really psychedelic guitar and like beachy sounds.. I don't know. Flipside just sounds like a beachy psychedelic guitar strumming song ahahhaa :runs:

was thinking the same thing honestly. Like surfer lingo. I dig it.  :rock:  :grr:  :cumming:  :tongue: 

I have 26 officially bought tracks on my ipod from Lana.

I also have over 100 leaked and illegally downloaded songs by Lana.

80% of her discography for her fans is a collection of illegal rips and leaks lol, just add Flipside to that never ending list in your ripped Lana folders like its any other day tbh.

x

My only issue with these bonus tracks is that we don't know in what order she would have liked them to have been placed 

Like what if Flipside is supposed to come before Is This Happiness or vice versa  :excited:

It's a really silly complaint but I want the full album effect in the order she would have liked  :eek:

My only issue with these bonus tracks is that we don't know in what order she would have liked them to have been placed 

Like what if Flipside is supposed to come before Is This Happiness or vice versa  :excited:

It's a really silly complaint but I want the full album effect in the order she would have liked  :eek:

She chose her own tracklistings so I'm sure it'll be fine as track 16! Anyway, Flipside is probably a reference to the phrase "on the flipside." So it's kinda like the answer to Is This Happiness anyway, so it should come afterwards.

I'm from France and I pre ordered my copy with the track FLIPSIDE :)

When it will be in my hands, I will tell you, then contact me by private message and I'll send you 2 links :

. 1 link with mp3 320 kbps quality

. 1 link with WAV quality

I can do that, there's no problem.

And as I live next to Germany, I will also going to Germany buying their edition with the German Radio Mix of WEST COAST. I can also rip the track from the original German disc and also sending to you mp3 / wav quality. I just want to help people from all over the world and I hope some people from other countries will do the same. We need all those fucking bonus tracks ! I know it's pretty illegal, but it's not our fault if records companies are making this...fucking buisiness :-(

I'll let you know when I have those cd's :) Count on me for that ! I will post the news on this topic, so check it in a near future...

Anyway, don't worry about it. With me, you will get :

FLIPSIDE

WEST COAST (German Radio Mix)

As I said, I will alert you in this topic when the CD's will be in my hands and then, PM me for the links and enjoying those 2 bonus tracks in 320 KBPS MP3 and also WAV quality. I'll rip them from my original CD's in those 2 qualities.

For the rest, I need people to get the others bonus tracks from other countries. I don't know how many Bonus Tracks there will be finally???

For info, I have the WAV quality for WEST COAST and SHADES OF COOL. I bought them on a legal french digital download site. If you want the REAL CD quality instead of those craps iTunes mp3 260 KBPS, just ask me by PM...

Shades Of Cool : PM

West Coast : PM

Edited by SitarHero
Please don't post download links publicly.

MrDelRey, on 28 May 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

I'm from France and I pre ordered my copy with the track FLIPSIDE :)

When it will be in my hands, I will tell you, then contact me by private message and I'll send you 2 links :

. 1 link with mp3 320 kbps quality

. 1 link with WAV quality

I can do that, there's no problem.

And as I live next to Germany, I will also going to Germany buying their edition with the German Radio Mix of WEST COAST. I can also rip the track from the original German disc and also sending to you mp3 / wav quality. I just want to help people from all over the world and I hope some people from other countries will do the same. We need all those fucking bonus tracks ! I know it's pretty illegal, but it's not our fault if records companies are making this...fucking buisiness :-(

I'll let you know when I have those cd's :) Count on me for that ! I will post the news on this topic, so check it in a near future...

You're an Angel :defeated:

tumblr_mcnjkwq2qK1qc4rtuo1_500.gif

Okay, ~lil rant~

It's not that I'm complaining about getting another track, or even about having to illegally download one little song, I just think it's stupid that I spent $100 of my own personal money on the box set and all the tracks aren't going to be included. I feel like if I am paying that much money (plus the money I spent on the iTunes preorder) I should get all the tracks. I really don't understand the whole "regional marketing" thing, but whatever. One hundred dollars is a lot for a box set, so it just sucks that when it arrives in my mail, I won't have everything. Not that I really care to download Flipside for free, because I don't. At all. I just feel like the box set, being the most expensive preorder available, should be the most exclusive and have the most to offer. 

~rant over~