Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

Remember the old angiescreams wordpress entry that was password protected? Well, this is the entry:

Q4ayn.jpg

the ex-girlfriend could be Lizzy but I'm not so sure about that. Maybe this is what the song Diet Mtn Dew is about: an old myspace feud

:derpna2:

Oh my god, she TOTALLY DATED ARTHUR LYNN.

He came from Greenwich. In an interview, she said the DMD chorus came from a boyfriend on a road trip to Greenwich. "Greenwich" is an unreleased song title. "Axl Rose Husband" has both "Greenwich, I need you" as a lyric and fucking "RECORD EXECUTIVE, I NEED YOU", AS IN A CERTAIN RECORD EXECUTIVE OF THE FLOPPED DIET MTN DEW RECORDS!

LEMON PIE, YOU THE BOSS.

Remember the old angiescreams wordpress entry that was password protected? Well, this is the entry:

I'm curious how you were able to uncover this.

Oh my god, she TOTALLY DATED ARTHUR LYNN.

He came from Greenwich. In an interview, she said the DMD chorus came from a boyfriend on a road trip to Greenwich. "Greenwich" is an unreleased song title. "Axl Rose Husband" has both "Greenwich, I need you" as a lyric and fucking "RECORD EXECUTIVE, I NEED YOU", AS IN A CERTAIN RECORD EXECUTIVE OF THE FLOPPED DIET MTN DEW RECORDS!

Personally, this blog entry was enough for me to assume there'd been something between her and Arthur. But I don't see how posting on a MySpace page about your favorite local unsigned acts makes one a "record executive".

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

http://www.myspace.com/5pointsrecords/photos/8566298#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A8566298%7D

the album this is in is from december 14, 2007. i don't know if that means if it was started that day or if the last picture was added that day. the photo itself doesn't have a date.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Back to National Anthem...When Does Lana make reference to K's Golden Brown Skin and The Chains and Grills? Link Please

You're lying with your gold chain on: Off to the Races (http://www.lyricsfre...s_20988423.html)

With your golden grill: Every Man Gets His Wish (http://www.songtexte...na_del_rey.html)

Your skin so golden brown: American (http://lanaboards.co...c/864-american/)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

wow, have you seen this before? it' not fake, i made the screenshot just now.

Bildschirmfoto2012-10-27um203443.png

wow, have you seen this before? it' not fake, i made the screenshot just now.

Bildschirmfoto2012-10-27um203443.png

I found this post more interesting. This was the first contact between MM and Lizzy, and I guess led to the interview and their relationship.

post-52-0-36854100-1351364366_thumb.png

Personally, this blog entry was enough for me to assume there'd been something between her and Arthur. But I don't see how posting on a MySpace page about your favorite local unsigned acts makes one a "record executive".

I mean, yeah that's a tad exaggerated. I think it's likely he was trying to start his own record label, even if it didn't work. Would Lizzy really sing, "Shitty pipe-dream MySpace operator, I need you"? It fits with his Diet Mtn Dew page, along with ties to Greenwich and especially "white Pontiac heaven".

But this really confuses a lot of the long hair, heavy metal references I'd originally linked to Jimmy. He very well could have been largely unimportant.

"1949" is the only other song that mentions a Pontiac, and the other two Pontiac songs tie together so well...Is that one about Arthur, too?

I found this post more interesting. This was the first contact between MM and Lizzy, and I guess led to the interview and their relationship.

Link won't work for me :uh: