Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

I think that Live Or Die is about Mike. Well, we saw the pic of them captioned 'Clarence & Alabama', and through LoD, the lyrics connect with the movie (True Romance). "Not since Bonnie and Clyde have two people been so good at being bad." Movie Tagline / "All since Bonnie and Clyde was two kids So good at being bad"

If Liz says her anniversary with Mike is on December 5, 2009, it stands to reason that they started dating the year before in 2008, in time for the things to fall apart after her album was recalled and to write "Afraid" in 2010. "Jump", however, appeared earliest in 2007. I feel confident they didn't date any longer because of the amount of men we have to discuss. Take Arthur Lynn--when were they photographed together? The Phenomena was active through 2007 so I bet they dated then and probably into the Sirens era. I think the only reason she dedicated "Jump" it to Mike is because he's featured in the video.

It makes more sense now, thank you :agree:

Do we have any picture of K? Can somebody post it here, please?

We don't even know who K is!

Theres no pics of K but why is the tumblr rumour so ridicolous? I did get sucked into that one for a sec lol

Lana refrences golden brown skin in some songs

None of her boyfriends we no off has golden brown skin

Maybe K?

Tropico has day of the dead theme

Mexican

Also lana surprisingly knows ALOT of spanish

K could be of mexican heritage?

Theres no pics of K but why is the tumblr rumour so ridicolous? I did get sucked into that one for a sec lol

Lana refrences golden brown skin in some songs

None of her boyfriends we no off has golden brown skin

Maybe K?

Tropico has day of the dead theme

Mexican

Also lana surprisingly knows ALOT of spanish

K could be of mexican heritage?

which tumblr rumour? there are a lot

the only thing we rly know about k is that he's from san diego, likes punk rock and possible had blue hair at one point. kent teaches spanish and she said she chose her name while spending time with her cuban friends in florida

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

which tumblr rumour? there are a lot

the only thing we rly know about k is that he's from san diego, likes punk rock and possible had blue hair at one point. kent teaches spanish and she said she chose her name while spending time with her cuban friends in florida

how do we know that he's from San Diego? 

how do we know that he's from San Diego? 

she talked about a boyfriend from san diego who liked punk rock in an interview and none of her other boyfriends are from there

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

she talked about a boyfriend from san diego who liked punk rock in an interview and none of her other boyfriends are from there

Check out Martin Hoffmann, he's friends with Lana on Facebook.He's from San Diego and I read that she had a boyfriend named Hoffmann...

Check out Martin Hoffmann, he's friends with Lana on Facebook.He's from San Diego and I read that she had a boyfriend named Hoffmann...

hmm he's from san diego, likes punk rock and he's older but he's not a gangster at all...isn't he supposed to be on death row for double homicide? or maybe the san diego boyfriend and the murderer are different people? 

he was a camera man in nyc for a while (sometime before 2009), 31 years old, plays guitar, drives a motorcycle, surfs & they have 56 fb friends in common

irrelevant celeb? k?

dMVyD5s.png

maybe he's a friend of k's? idk but this doesn't sound like the k she sings about

I think Hoffmann and K are different people but they both Lana's exes. I'm not sure that K is from San Diego

why do u think martin was with lana?

Someone on tumblr did a screen grab of her conversation with him on Instagram and he said he was with lizzy

do u have it?

Is it possible for you to check his facebook friends see if theres a Andy K on his list? Maybe it could lead us to the right direction fingers crossed

Is it possible for you to check his facebook friends see if theres a Andy K on his list? Maybe it could lead us to the right direction fingers crossed

His friends list is unavailable for me...but I'm 90% sure that Hoffmann was her only bf from San Diego

Andy K? That's probably just Andy Kravitz who also worked on the production of AKA.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

“Summer, I found you” - Living Without You

“I still remember that day we met in December” - Blue Jeans

So what's going on? Both songs are about a lost love (K) going to jail, but she claims meeting him in two different seasons.

Unless “finding” and “meeting” are two different things?

Or she had two exes that went to jail?

This is so fucking confusing.

“Summer, I found you” - Living Without You

“I still remember that day we met in December” - Blue Jeans

So what's going on? Both songs are about a lost love (K) going to jail, but she claims meeting him in two different seasons.

Unless “finding” and “meeting” are two different things?

Or she had two exes that went to jail?

This is so fucking confusing.

i think Blue Jeans and YBIATR are about the same guy~ the guy we thought was Jimmy.. now we aren't sure~ local rockstar boy.. He was chasing paper~ left her to go tour with his band, being a dick with his crew~ always on the road, etc

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***