lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

What are your favourite songs on Ultraviolence?  

1,051 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite songs on Ultraviolence?

• Cruel World
    • Ultraviolence
    • Shades Of Cool
    • Brooklyn Baby
    • West Coast
    • Sad Girl
    • Pretty When You Cry
    • Money Power Glory
    • Fucked My Way Up To The Top
    • Old Money
    • The Other Woman
    • Black Beauty
    • Guns and Roses
    • Florida Kilos
    • Is This Happiness
    • Flipside

CW is great, just a couple lines that are a little silly (the party dress, the candy, etc.). i love the chorus, and even though we're missing the original live snippet, it's still good

SG is perfection. i absolutely love it.

PWYC is going to grow a LOT on me, i already really like it, though it's probs my least favorite

MPG -> so close to being perfect, just wish for the third chorus it was just her vocals, then the music came back in

FMWUTTT is overhyped, but it's still really cool and fun

OM: it's a 9/10 for me. it could have potential to be absolutely stunning; unfortunately it didn't go the extra mile to make it perfect

TOW: yaaaaaaa it's not my favorite song (the original, i mean), so it's not like lana could've done much more, butit's still really cool and a really interesting album closer. that vocal run at the end, though!

BB: my biggest surprise. i came. i am in love. thank you, jesus, for dan auerbach

GAR; i lied, THIS is my least favorite. lame chorus, it's a shame, because the harmony before the chorus is flawless

FK: so strange? lol it's probably her most unusual released song thus far.

All were produced by Dan except:

BB-Paul Epworth

MPG-Greg Kurstin

OM-Daniel Heath

G&R-Lana, Rick, and Lee

paul epworth?! what?!?!?! do you have a pic of the booklet?! 

and nnnnnnnn @ her totally getting rid of rick (minus a co-production). that's what happens when you leak her songs ;) lmfao maybe he produced either ITH or Flipside

who is lee?

BB-Paul Epworth

MPG-Greg Kurstin

OM-Daniel Heath

G&R-Lana, Rick, and Lee

and nnnnnnnn @ her totally getting rid of rick (minus a co-production). that's what happens when you leak her songs ;) lmfao maybe he produced either ITH or Flipside

who is lee?

BB-Paul Epworth

MPG-Greg Kurstin

OM-Daniel Heath

G&R-Lana, Rick, and Lee

Whaaaaat

Also Lee who?

who is lee?

Uh he cowrote most of the songs

Sad Girl might just be my favourite track of the whole album. Can't believe it's not getting the praise it deserves  :crossed:

It reminds me of Twin Peaks.  I love it too, but something makes me think it will be the most underrated track off UV.

cooking up a dream, turning diamonds into snow

Whaaaaat

Also Lee who?

Uh he cowrote most of the songs

"uh", yeah, he co-wrote most of the songs and produced a lot of them, and then she replaced his productions. 

what, do you think she'd totally get rid of some well-written songs he co-wrote? no lmao

it's just funny that everything he was involved in was re-produced, and the one production credit he has is shared by two other people lol

Hi guys... New here. 

I came cause I had just found the full of fmwuttt, so the rest leaked as well? Where can I find it? Is it just the basic album or the bonus songs too?

The deluxe leaked, (excluding Is This Happiness and Flipside).

I downloaded it from rnbxclusive

Nothing scares me anymore.

"uh", yeah, he co-wrote most of the songs and produced a lot of them, and then she replaced his productions. 

what, do you think she'd totally get rid of some well-written songs he co-wrote? no lmao

it's just funny that everything he was involved in was re-produced, and the one production credit he has is shared by two other people lol

Well she said she continued to write with him after the leak as she was putting the album together late last year so to imply that she has any bad feeling towards him is probably not true. She also replaced existing productions on BTD, doesn't mean she was salty towards the original song or writer. She just likes cohesion.

Well she said she continued to write with him after the leak as she was putting the album together late last year so to imply that she has any bad feeling towards him is probably not true. She also replaced existing productions on BTD, doesn't mean she was salty towards the original song or writer. She just likes cohesion.

true, true. idk. maybe either ITH or F is produced by him?