Jared

Ultraviolence Reviews: 74 Metascore (DISCUSS REVIEWS ONLY)

MetaCritic updated again and UV is now at 76 with 16 reviews.

Reviews that MetaCritic is yet to add:

Billboard-83
Mojo-60
Chicago Tribune-50

Reviews that have yet to be published:

The New York Times

Rolling Stone

Consequence of Sound

The Boston Globe

The A.V. Club

Paste Magazine

The Line of Best Fit

NME

American Songwriter (Maybe?)

The Telegraph

NOW Magazine

Tiny Mix Tapes

Well, they're doing all of the work in making themselves look completely unprofessional while making their click-bait even more obvious. 

Besides, anyone who reads the review can clearly see that it doesn't even touch upon the album. Not to mention his many tweets insulting her appearance and admitting that he was going to write a negative review before even listening. They exposed themselves...the Twitter trolls need to give it a rest.

You can thank yourself and some others from here for that shit review John Williams!! If you all just left him alone it wouldn't have been so bad. Bunch of twats.

You can thank yourself and some others from here for that shit review John Williams!! If you all just left him alone it wouldn't have been so bad. Bunch of twats.

He was doing a bad review since the beginning, dont blame anybody. 

2/10 

yikes

doesn't go on metacritic though.

he seems like a real self-important douche. wow.

2/10 

yikes

doesn't go on metacritic though.

he seems like a real self-important douche. wow.

let me be who i'm meant to be

Um, my name is Chris, and I was one of the people helping LDRO apologize for the twitter trolls. 

And the immature Twitter stans do not change the fact that his review was clearly decided beforehand, as evidenced by his own tweets. They're baiting the stans for click-bait anyway.

He was doing a bad review since the beginning, dont blame anybody.

I'll blame who the fuck I like and I know who it is, the question you have to ask yourselves is how much worse did all you make it, you're a bunch of cunts who clearly don't have a conscience.

I'll blame who the fuck I like and I know who it is, the question you have to ask yourselves is how much worse did all you make it, you're a bunch of cunts who clearly don't have a conscience.

i didnt say anything to him, stfu. 

You're so strange.

It's fucking obvious who it was you bunch if idiots, Me I Am Mariah is still going for it, yeah he wasn't a massive fan but if you think you didn't make it worse just so you can feel better about yourselves forget it everyone else knows you made it worse.