mrcashrulez

LANA DEL REY - OLD MONEY (CLUB MIX) (2014)

I saw this and I was about to go crazy because it would be BLASPHEMOUS to destroy this song with a fucking CLUB MIX

But I hit play and oh my god it's not bad at all and it's really fun omg

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I kind of wish the 15 secs intro was only 5, but other than that this is a really well done remix!

I like it a lot. You made the most out of those "oooh" and "aaah" sounds

I  have to frame this comment by saying that remixes are not for me - I don't generally enjoy listening to them, but I'm happy for them to spread enjoyment of songs I like, to people who like going clubbing.

Having said that, I thought this was one of the best ones I've heard of Lana's music, for the fact that you are respectful of her voice. I hate when the vocals are chopped up to repeat a single phrase, or generally if the passion of the singing is removed, but this version works better than a lot of professional (ie released by the artist on CD singles or iTunes) remixes. I'm not sure I'll listen to it again, but if I heard it in a club, I'd probably lose my shit and pull all my friends onto the dance floor  :dance:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png