Sign in to follow this  
Goddess

What Disney song would you WANT Lana to cover?

We all know she already covered Once Upon A Dream. And it was lovely, but some people loved it more than others.

So if you had a choice, what Disney song would you really want Lana to rework or cover?

I'll go first. I find myself drawn to Colors Of The Wind for her. I can see her getting into the message of that song, and maybe even having it effect her style for one of her eras. Natural and hippie-ish. I could also see Part Of Your World, but more for her Lizzy Grant singing voice. I'd love to hear your opinions too!

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

YAS COLORS OF THE WIND SO SHE CAN GET SOME MORE OF THAT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION BACKLASH :legend: :legend: :legend:

YAS COLORS OF THE WIND SO SHE CAN GET SOME MORE OF THAT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION BACKLASH :legend: :legend: :legend:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Ooooh Helllfire please please please, from Hunchback of Notre Dame. I can just hear Lana sing "The sun caught in her raven hair is blazing in me out of all control" I'd die a little.

tumblr_maz0yvqp3S1qaio2lo1_500.gif

Sing, Sweet Nightingale from Cinderella.

Also the Healing Incantation from Tangled. I think it fits in with the beauty, time, power theme.

A Snow White song would be stunning.

Guest Dot

I know this is quite an odd choice, but I really love "Beauty and the Beast" and I think if Lana sang it, she could put a nice and melancholic twist to it. I also think "Sing, Sweet Nightingale" would be a PERFECT fit for Lana. Good choice, @@Ari! Another song I think would be really nice  for her to sing is "Colours of the Wind", as some others have already mentioned. I think she could turn it into a Brooklyn Baby type of song.

Guest Dot

When You Wish Upon A Sitar (LanaBoards Version).mp3

Season 3 of the LB Karaoke Contest, coming soon...@@SitarHero, are you in?