Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Official 2nd Single - Ultraviolence (Release August 18th)

OLD MONEY WHERE ARE YOU  :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

*meltdown mode off*

Well, I am happy with this too.

Since Lana only wants to do an UV tour next year maybe she will actually promote this in August. She could go to SNL, Ellen, Letterman, Allan Carr, etc...please Lana make it happen.

Who am I kidding.

Please Ben force Lana to do promo, make it happen :pray2:

Somehow, the thought of Lana on Ellen makes me laugh in an uneasy way, I can't picture them together :P

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Somehow, the thought of Lana on Ellen makes me laugh in an uneasy way, I can't picture them together :P

They already met and Lana made her queef

But whatever :uh:

Guest Dot

Its the only song on the album other than West Coast that sounds like radio may play it, so it's certainly an obvious single.....but i find the song a bit dull.

Shades of Cool should have been single #2, it was well received and has a gorgeous video.

x.

West Coast wasn't a radio-friendly song, lbr.

Ultraviolence is a radio-friendly song, yes, but it's being released at the wrong time of the year. It's late summer and Brooklyn Baby is one of the most positively received songs of the record and would ne the most befitting single choice due to it's summery vibe.

In my opinion that song along with MPG is the most radio-friendly. It has a catchy chorus and the overall vibe of the song is similar to SS, which was a hit in Germany and other parts of Europe. MPG is very close to most of her BTD stuff and it's easy to sing along to. I also think that eventhough they're bonus tracks that Florida Kilos and Black Beauty could make good singles as well.

LMAO WHAT AN AWFUL IDEA. I love this song but no one is going to play it, it's depressing, and there's going to be backlash. FLORIDA KILOS WAS RIGHT THERE GIRL. What does that song even exist for if not to be a late summer single? Brooklyn Baby even. Money Power Glory is going to be the winter single if they have any sense so I see why they didn't do that but..

tZ7WN4B.gif

LMAO WHAT AN AWFUL IDEA. I love this song but no one is going to play it, it's depressing, and there's going to be backlash. FLORIDA KILOS WAS RIGHT THERE GIRL. What does that song even exist for if not to be a late summer single? Brooklyn Baby even. Money Power Glory is going to be the winter single if they have any sense so I see why they didn't do that but..

Florida Kilos is on the deluxe tracklist so it cant be a single.

-------

A shortened version of Cruel World would be nice for a single.

Summertime Sadness [Cedric Gervais remix] wasn't on the tracklist at all, so...

Invalid argument, neither werethe Radio Mix/Edits for Dark Paradise, Ride or Summertime Sadness, but the difference is that these are songs which, in their original form, are on the album.

So releasing them as a single will promote the album. Deluxe Tracks as singles would be very strangem since they don't "officially" belong to the album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

:um: Why is everybody insisting on Florida Kilos being a single? I know you guys like it but as a bonus track it's hardly eligible for single material + it doesn't fit with the vibe of the album so releasing it as a single would be kinda incoherent. Brooklyn Baby on the other hand...

ZmJh1LG.jpg