Trash Magic

Lana Del Rey covers Rolling Stone August 2014

will i be able to get this in the uk? this might be a really stupid question but if this is the us rolling stone is there a different uk rolling stone that she wont be on? i know nothing about rolling stone haha

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

I can't believe Lana's lying in bed, touching her pussy on the cover of a magazine. :( I've completely lost my respect for her.

Isn't a bit late for "lose your respect for her" ? I mean we had this

NWlRrPI.jpg

at least is Lana herself and not an old creepy editor touching her pepsi cola like the GQ pic with that random guy grabbing her boob

In another note I love the cover and gonna buy this iconic piece of combined papers when is out

glgcDdT.gif

I can't believe Lana's lying in bed, touching her pussy on the cover of a magazine.  :( I've completely lost my respect for her.

Isn't a bit late for "lose your respect for her" ? I mean we had this

Pussy like the cat you know there's a cat in the photo get it

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Well the interview seems very... weird.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lana-del-rey-is-rocks-saddest-baddest-diva-inside-the-new-issue-20140716

On how she wants people to hear lyrics like "he hurt me and it felt like true love":  "I just don't want them to hear it at all," she says. "I'm very selfish. I make everything for me, kind of. I mean, every little thing, down to the guitar and the drums. It's just for me… I don't want them to hear it and think about it. It's none of their business!"

:awkney:

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

What kind of a fucking interview was this? :uh:
Are they being serious with this bullshit, like fuck off with the confrontational questions and focusing on everything bad thats been said and put out there about her :bye:

tumblr_n41haaq1bO1rmh67ro1_250.jpg  tumblr_n41haaq1bO1rmh67ro2_250.jpg