Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

Some of these posts are from what I’d expect from a 15 year old troll, not a 25 year old grown adult.

Nothing wrong with having your own preferences but some things should be kept literally to yourself and at most between your friends. Not posted on a public forum

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

Some of these posts are from what I’d expect from a 15 year old troll, not a 25 year old grown adult.

Nothing wrong with having your own preferences but some things should be kept literally to yourself and at most between your friends. Not posted on a public forum

Reality isn't a preference. Come to NYC and ask 100 people on the street if a fat person is attractive to them, at least 90 of them will say no. Nobody here has posted a photo a conventionally attractive fat person here either and that speaks for itself. 

Just now, Strangelove said:

Reality isn't a preference. Come to NYC and ask 100 people on the street if a fat person is attractive to them, at least 90 of them will say no. Nobody here has posted a photo a conventionally attractive fat person here either and that speaks for itself. 

NYC isn’t the world and I’m not saying you can’t have your own preferences

Are you telling me you’ve never seen a fat person be married? Have kids? These things don’t happen without someone finding you attractive 

everyone should feel comfortable in their own body and anyone can be seen as hot and sexy... still doesn't mean anyone who's in the business has to be inclusive at all costs. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

NYC isn’t the world and I’m not saying you can’t have your own preferences

Are you telling me you’ve never seen a fat person be married? Have kids? These things don’t happen without someone finding you attractive 

The word I've been using is conventionally attractive. Most people in a majority of cultures don't find overweight people to be a feature of beauty. Go to Japan, Brazil, Germany etc. and you'll probably find even worse attitude towards overweight people. If anything USA (where I assume you're from) is the most fat accepting. 

Also, you don't need to marry someone and find them attractive. Globally there exist arranged marriages, people marry for money, convenience etc.

12 minutes ago, Topaz said:

The people I know are more attracted to good personalities but okay

This conversation has nothing to do with good personalities. It's a fact most people in a majority of cultures are not attracted to overweight or fat looking people. It's further demonstrated by the fact nobody has been able to provide a picture of someone who is fat and both conventionally attractive. 

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

Also doesn’t Nikocado Avocado have a pretty successful OnlyFans?

You might be shocked to find out how many episodes of the show "To Catch A Predator" are... people are into some weird stuff... I will let you explore that show at your own discretion. 

14 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

The word I've been using is conventionally attractive. Most people in a majority of cultures don't find overweight people to be a feature of beauty. Go to Japan, Brazil, Germany etc. and you'll probably find even worse attitude towards overweight people. If anything USA (where I assume you're from) is the most fat accepting. 

There's actually quite a few countries who have a beauty standard that would fit a bigger person. A few African countries, Islands states in the Pacific and some more. USA ain't even in the top 10 of that list.

18 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

This conversation has nothing to do with good personalities. It's a fact most people in a majority of cultures are not attracted to overweight or fat looking people. It's further demonstrated by the fact nobody has been able to provide a picture of someone who is fat and both conventionally attractive.  

Attraction is more than looks. I don't think anyone should provide you with "proof" of something when you've been spilling nonsense without any "proof" yourself. 

Anyways, love the new song from Troye <3. I think the video is perfect, fun & sexy

11 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

I'm tired of the arguments about how an I'm a Slave 4 U-esque sweaty sexual music video with athletic men needs to include overweight people

it doesn't :ohno:

You would think this is common sense. Haha. 

Just now, Topaz said:

There's actually quite a few countries who have a beauty standard that would fit a bigger person. A few African countries, Islands states in the Pacific and some more. USA ain't even in the top 10 of that list.

Attraction is more than looks. I don't think anyone should provide you with "proof" of something when you've been spilling nonsense without any "proof" yourself. 

Anyways, love the new song from Troye <3. I think the video is perfect, fun & sexy

There's also countries where child and family marriages are the norm. What is your point?  

pizza-disaster.gif

Just enjoy the music. If you don't like the music video, don't watch it then, it's very easy. I think that Troye would think that too.

url%5D