Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

we are biologically programmed to find healthy looking people more attractive tho, but bullying fat people to lose weight isn’t gonna work, every one should feel good about themselves and fat people simply exist so representation is important (but not something that’s should be represented EVERYWHERE just because) 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

we are biologically programmed to find healthy looking people more attractive tho, but bullying fat people to lose weight isn’t gonna work, every one should feel good about themselves and fat people simply exist so representation is important (but not something that’s should be represented EVERYWHERE just because) 

Heavier women are lusted after more in many parts of Africa so….

No

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Heavier women are lusted after more in many parts of Africa so….

No

it’s a scientific fact that we are naturally more attracted to people that show outwards signs of good health. it’s a fact. that doesn’t mean social effects can’t influence this in certain parts of the world (like your example)

The discourse over this song is crazy tbh.

Its a vapid club pop song for twinks but youd think the next chapter of the bible just dropped the way its being analyzed online.

If you didnt like the video why obsess over it? like just be done with it, move on. Put your energy into other artists who have the same sensibilities you do instead of trying to force everyone to cater to you.

Its honestly hilarious seeing people acting shocked that Troy fucking Sivan of all people had a bunch of twinks in a music video about sex drugs and clubbing instead of using the video to be some bastion of sociopolitical ideology. 

Like honestly if you arent discussing the song or album rollout why even post in this thread it really doesnt seem to be the place for that type of discussion.

hey guys i've been really thinking about all this situation and i've come to the conclusion that i feel the rush addicted to your touch oh i feel the rush it's so good it's so good

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

29 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

After reading this thread I'm not sure what's worse - to have sex with Nikocado Avocado or to sit with that one lanaboards user in a room for 10 minutes.

They'll accuse you of being fatphobic for this post probably. Because, you know, like Africa or something. 

Does anyone recommend Troye songs similar to Rush? 

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Charli is so wrong, audiences have become overtly critical- perhaps in a mean spirited way even but the music industry is more BORING THAN EVER with no innovative music ideas- you can’t blame the audience for regurgitating the same ideas, work harder- make a difference, change music 

And this goes for all of those major label artists who give no performances or iconic material 

3 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Charli could literally end wokeness if she spoke her true thoughts on the matter although she would also end her career cuz her fanbase is probably 90% wokies but I think that's a fair trade for the cause :true:

25 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Charli could literally end wokeness if she spoke her true thoughts on the matter although she would also end her career cuz her fanbase is probably 90% wokies but I think that's a fair trade for the cause :true:

…wokeness? :awkney2:

not the conservatives/republican troye stans taking over