Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Troye  has the same vibe not a “mature look” yet his movements are just not fluid or sexy at all. The video comes across as forced to me but again if he’s made it he was happy to release it.

I agree that his dancing didn't come off as fluid, it might be due to his lankiness. Of course, that can always be worked on in dance blocks :agree: (unless the grinding was JUST for the MV)

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I agree that his dancing didn't come off as fluid, it might be due to his lankiness. Of course, that can always be worked on in dance blocks :agree: (unless the grinding was JUST for the MV)

It’s not just that- it’s the look in the face- you can tell when someone is actively turned on by what they’re doing!

Picture-5.png?resize=570,570&ssl=1

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s not just that- it’s the look in the face- you can tell when someone is actively turned on by what they’re doing!

i feel like you had this image ready in your photo library :hillary:

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Do we have a Charlie Puth thread because...

well the only thing that these kinds of music video irks me that they slightly promote these kinds of life-styles as "must have" for any queer people alive, it's like - yeah ur queer, so you must be doing drugs, going to orgy parties, fuck anyone in sight, taking poppers every day as "norm" - which is not the kind of lifestyle should represent any community - not just queer people, not even straight people. From that, it doesnt have the relatability (à la the hyper-sexualization of high school teenagers in shows like Euphoria and stuff). And sex sells is a long-live myth since forever in hollywood - even if it's straight or queer community. This MV feels a bit of that.

but one thing i  to applaud Troye is that the sexuality Troye expresses in this MV is natural for me, not forced and try-hard like Sam Smith, or straight up cringe like Charlie Puth trying to take thirst trap pics to get attention online from the gays. It's the art of the sex he gives baby.

And btw, this song is a fun summer bop, i'm sure he has a lot in his clutch for this new era, the album artwork looks cute, warm and cozy, and for the MV - aesthetically pleasing but not the best queer-representation visual from Troye, considering he made masterpieces like Blue neighbourhood trilogy and MVs like Lucky Strike.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

well the only thing that these kinds of music video irks me that they slightly promote these kinds of life-styles as "must have" for any queer people alive, it's like - yeah ur queer, so you must be doing drugs, going to orgy parties, fuck anyone in sight, taking poppers every day as "norm" - which is not the kind of lifestyle should represent any community - not just queer people, not even straight people. From that, it doesnt have the relatability of the "real" and "raw" (à la the hyper-sexualization of high school teenagers in shows like Euphoria and stuff)

but one thing i agree that the sexuality Troye expresses in this MV is natural for me, not forced and try-hard like Sam Smith, or straight up cringe like Charlie Puth trying to take thirst trap pics to get attention online from the gays.

I mean Troye and Charlie being somewhat attractive helps. :shh:. But I agree.

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

I mean Troye and Charlie being somewhat attractive helps. :shh:. But I agree.

Charlie is cringe and musty af, I'd rather look at Justin Bieber lmaooo

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

The video is hot & fun, it’s Really not that deep. Troye doesn’t have to be a picture perfect representation of an entire community just cause he’s gay lmao, why should he have that responsibility? Do y’all put that same type of responsibility on any other artist that’s singing about sex and partying?  

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

Charlie is cringe and musty af, I'd rather look at Justin Bieber lmaooo

Okay but Justin was LITERALLY JUST seen with his ass out and shorts sagging (in NYC??) :hillary:. I saw him nagging Hailey and genuinely thought he was a bum on the street :bebe:- not that Charlie doesn't make me cringe every now n then too....

Troye and Charlie slutty collab when :dua:

I don't even like Lil nas X but I personally think his visuals is really good. I love that MV where he promotes safe sex within that very sexual love-making scene, which is inspiring.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Britney was also musty in 2004 with kfed- still sexy though, you can be trashy hot 

the difference is: Britney is the icon and Charlie isn't