Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

11 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

yeah i'm also not a fan of pride becoming a kink parade but i don't think troye releasing a sex liberating video is on the same level 

sex liberating video to me would be like two queer people having sex and maybe experimenting a little but not.. all this… :bebe:

also Happy Little Pill started playing from shuffle right this moment lmao

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

sex liberating video to me would be like two queer people having sex and maybe experimenting a little but not.. all this… :bebe:

You're saying you rather see a literal sex tape than a music video? :ohsnap2:

4 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Hmmm you didn't answer the question but I guess it tells me more than I need to know.

here’s the answer to your question, i can call people queens without mentioning their weight because im not a WEIRDOO! 

and not to be that person, but how do you feel about Lana’s weight gain seeing as you made an account on a fan forum for her even though it seems youre so obsessed with being skinny

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

10 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i honestly disagree. i’m from the netherlands and for example, pride is seen on the news and the general public like an actual freak show with everyone half naked dancing on boats, leather, pup kinks in the open (bottoms on a literal leash).  i’m all for freedom of sexual exploration but… :xgiggle:

also, another example for me of how queerphobia is being deep rooted in our brains is how you instantly went on linking both things - a queer artist releasing a sexual video and queer people being naked on the streets - these are two completely different things and i don't really think they're related at all! if a straight artist did something nasty the public never judge the entire straight culture because of it, like we can just be critical of his individual art and not feed into this whole propaganda against queer people because even if we're somehow a community we should never be judged as a whole

As someone who is not a Troye fan but was interested why the thread was hot and when I opened the thread - it was indeed hot:

pizza-disaster.gif

But about Troye, is his new song good? I loved Blue Neighbourhood, especially Talk Me Down with the Off To The Races sample :hair:

url%5D

4 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

if there's nothing wrong with mvs like anaconda or wap there's definitely nothing wrong with rush

5 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

also, another example for me of how queerphobia is being deep rooted in our brains is how you instantly went on linking both things - a queer artist releasing a sexual video and queer people being naked on the streets - these are two completely different things and i don't really think they're related at all! if a straight artist did something nasty the public never judge the entire straight culture because of it, like we can just be critical of his individual art and not feed into this whole propaganda against queer people because even if we're somehow a community we should never be judged as a whole

girl there’s a literal glory hole in the video? and people are definitely calling out artist like cardi with WAP? 

english is not my native language and others have explained it better here than i could, but calling it queerphobia is a reach sorry 

6 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

You're saying you rather see a literal sex tape than a music video? :ohsnap2:

yes :true:

(no i meant a scene like he had in the trilogy)

5 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

here’s the answer to your question, i can call people queens without mentioning their weight because im not a WEIRDOO! 

and not to be that person, but how do you feel about Lana’s weight gain seeing as you made an account on a fan forum for her even though it seems youre so obsessed with being skinny

Critiquing Lizzo for being fat is just as dumb as you and others critiquing Troye for being thin. Your lack of a response demonstrates the point I was trying to make. :shh:

I don't care about Lana's weight or any of her health habits. It's just hilarious seeing people criticize this video because there's no fat people in it. Meanwhile, it's likely the same people are a part of the fat acceptance movement or don't care about other negative health themes like smoking. 

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

girl there’s a literal glory hole in the video? and people are definitely calling out artist like cardi with WAP? 

People like Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson you mean? Yeah about that... :lel:.

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

yes but if WAP isn't being criticized as a wrong representation of straight ppl why are people criticizing rush for the same thing but for queer culture

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Also, I haven't seen the trilogy. I will have to look into it. 

I feel like although Troye should be commended for expressing himself too- him and others like Sam lack actual sex appeal and so whereas someone like Britney was able to combine innocence and sexuality to high affect- Troye just looks awkward on mute 

13 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Apparently because somebody isn't eating a Big Mac in the video it's bad. 

that's nothing close to what i was implying at all and you know that. in fact, you were part of the dumpster fire i mentioned - nothing but weirdo behavior surrounding you xx

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

ritiquing Lizzo for being fat is just as dumb as you and others critiquing Troye for being thin. Your lack of a response demonstrates the point I was trying to make. :shh:

i never critiqued Troye for being thin, nor did i critique Lizzo for being fat :hide: you were the one that came on here rambling about some “fat acceptance club” 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

yes but if WAP isn't being criticized as a wrong representation of straight ppl why are people criticizing rush for the same thing but for queer culture

you cannot be fr :oprah2:

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I feel like although Troye should be commended for expressing himself too- him and others like Sam lack actual sex appeal and so whereas someone like Britney was able to combine innocence and sexuality to high affect- Troye just looks awkward on mute 

yeah personally i think lil nas x is the only one that recently suceeded in having actual sex appeal in gay ahh music videos

7 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

i never critiqued Troye for being thin, nor did i critique Lizzo for being fat :hide: you were the one that came on here rambling about some “fat acceptance club” 

You quoted a post of mine specifically disagreeing with the idea it was okay no fat people are in the video. Maybe you just did it out of instinct or muscle memory but please refer back to your own posts. 

Anyway you have steered around the Lizzo question enough times for me to know exactly what you really think anyway. :lel:. It's whatever though all love from NYC to wherever you are. 

8 minutes ago, paradiso said:

that's nothing close to what i was implying at all and you know that. in fact, you were part of the dumpster fire i mentioned - nothing but weirdo behavior surrounding you xx

:ohsnap2:.