The Lucky Ones

Kesha

18 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

well we can all thank tik tok for effectively cutting a whole minute off of pop songs in the last 10 years lol… :rip: 

or the musicians themselves - it's their own choice; someone as recognisable as kesha does not really need to follow a tiktok trend in order to reach the audience with her music... so, it's a matter of choice really. I deeply hate the tiktok culture tho and what it did to perception of music in general.

She goes on TED talk... EXCUSE ME???

LITERALLY THERE ARE NO POP GIRL IS DOING THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJd6Y50hfAM

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

She goes on TED talk... EXCUSE ME???

LITERALLY THERE ARE NO POP GIRL IS DOING THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJd6Y50hfAM

Several months ago darling! That's how we knew about Cathedral so long ago!

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

Kesha is working on a music video right now AND on a clean edit of the song (lets gooo radio play 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞)

ugh i need her to announce the album QUICK

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

everyone on tiktok saying KE$HAS BACK makes me a little upset like we already had a party album everyone ignored ! justice for high road

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

everyone on tiktok saying KE$HAS BACK makes me a little upset like we already had a party album everyone ignored ! justice for high road

well this new song is definitely a return of 100% full Kesha from pre-Animal energy. everything she's released previously has had a bit of animosity in her even if it wasnt at the forefront.

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

13 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

I love High Road but I can't deny the fact that this album aged a bit too quick after just 2 3 years of its release... and also, this was still the time she was still under that (alleged) r@p1st and she was literally shadowbanned, the flop was calculated and intentional - she was sabotaged.

that means K6 will be her real comeback to the party Ke$ha, and also - the monumental Rainbow Kesha as well

"you want kids? well i am MOTHER"

- lyric of the year already 

does anyone have Big Bad Wolf in m4a?

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •