The Lucky Ones

Kesha

theres a really good masterpost on Pophatesfags http://pophatesfags.org/forum/index.php?topic=1340.0 the tracks are divided into albums by genre and the albums divided by era, the album covers are kinda awful tho awk

can you please post the albums here? i can't get into PHF, it won't let me login for some reason.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's really sad to read about all the things Dr. Luke did to her. I hope she's successful in her charges against him & that the backlash he gets is so bad that he has to retire from the industry or something. The things described in her statements are simply despicable. 

14417469274.gif

WHY AREN'T Y'ALL TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE GOT A NEW LEAK A FEW DAYS AGO AND IT'S FUCKING FANTASTIC

it's called Lover and it doesn't really sound like anything else we've got from here before (released & unreleased)...the producers are Spookey Ruben & Schpilkas, who released it on their album Welsh Rarebits ("a random collection of rare bits and unavailable B-sides").

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

WHY AREN'T Y'ALL TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE GOT A NEW LEAK A FEW DAYS AGO AND IT'S FUCKING FANTASTIC

it's called Lover and it doesn't really sound like anything else we've got from here before (released & unreleased)...the producers are Spookey Ruben & Schpilkas, who released it on their album Welsh Rarebits ("a random collection of rare bits and unavailable B-sides").

Because I rely on y'all to tell me!

I need to know what era this is from, it's so cool.

Because I rely on y'all to tell me!

I need to know what era this is from, it's so cool.

It doesn't really sound like any era we've had so far (Pre-Animal, Animal, Cannibal, Warrior), which has led to speculation that it's a post-Warrior track intended for her third album, either as an outtake or an album track.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Cannibal:

First Love

Fuck Him He's a DJ

My First Kiss

Shots on the Hood of My Car

Starving

Till the World Ends

31 Seconds Alone

Warrior:

Boy You're Such a Pretty Lady

Dancing With the Devil

Don't Think Twice It's Alright

Elizabeth My Dear

Innocence and Pills

Meet Me in Space

TImber

What Baby Wants

Woo Hoo

2012 / 2012 interlude

Fits or nah?

u wanna send me all of the POST-Animal stuff you got?

the producer of Lover has added a new version of the song to his bandcamp (x). it's 3:33 as opposed to the original, which was 5:04, and sounds slightly more mastered. interestingly also, at the bottom of the page it says 'released 14 February 2015'. could this actually be new music???

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the producer of Lover has added a new version of the song to his bandcamp (x). it's 3:33 as opposed to the original, which was 5:04, and sounds slightly more mastered. interestingly also, at the bottom of the page it says 'released 14 February 2015'. could this actually be new music???

It got taken down! Do you have it?

it seems like i'm the only who ever posts in this thread :rip:

@@SitarHero heyyy mannn i was just wondering if you organise your K$ unreleased stuff in the same way as you do with Lanz' and Sky's (in volumes)? if you do, could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post them here, i've been dying to have some sort of order to mine. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it seems like i'm the only who ever posts in this thread :rip:

@@SitarHero heyyy mannn i was just wondering if you organise your K$ unreleased stuff in the same way as you do with Lanz' and Sky's (in volumes)? if you do, could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post them here, i've been dying to have some sort of order to mine. 

I'm sorry it was so out of hand that I just recently switched over to B-side albums instead :rip: I found my Kesha volumes, unlike Lana or Sky or even Charli, had no variety any way that I would organize them (first by era, then by mood). Whereas a "sad" Lana album could go from Breaking My Heart to AFFA, Kesha songs by mood just blend together kinda.

I'm sorry it was so out of hand that I just recently switched over to B-side albums instead :rip: I found my Kesha volumes, unlike Lana or Sky or even Charli, had no variety any way that I would organize them (first by era, then by mood). Whereas a "sad" Lana album could go from Breaking My Heart to AFFA, Kesha songs by mood just blend together kinda.

ah man that sucksssss...thanks anyway though

OAjeWdG.jpg?1