The Lucky Ones

Kesha

does anyone have a HD rip of the livestream?

also Kesha was originally meant to be on True Colors anyway so it's nice to see her performing it live and letting it come full circle

RVhKIwP.gif

could she get around her legal issues if she released a bunch of music, but was an uncredited vocalist? hmm

there were rumours that True Colours features Kesha but with uncredited vocals, i don't believe it tho

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Oh fucking wonderful, my favorite artist's material is gonna be hoarded & teased by Eclipse  :smh: Not even saying this because I want all her stuff but everyone should leak their Kesha shit (is stuff really out there? I thought we had run out) just to piss Luke off  :cuteface:

How many versions did she even make

We have 3 right now not counting this snippet. She wanted it on Animal but since Luke didn't write or produce it I doubt he'd let her  :(

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Oh fucking wonderful, my favorite artist's material is gonna be hoarded & teased by Eclipse  :smh: Not even saying this because I want all her stuff but everyone should leak their Kesha shit (is stuff really out there? I thought we had run out) just to piss Luke off  :cuteface:

We have 3 right now not counting this snippet. She wanted it on Animal but since Luke didn't write or produce it I doubt he'd let her  :(

I'm pretty sure that American Fool is being hoarded

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm pretty sure that American Fool is being hoarded

Whoa, is there talk about it actually existing?????? I assumed it was never recorded because we never heard anything about it, outside of people claiming to have it in 2011-12

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Whoa, is there talk about it actually existing?????? I assumed it was never recorded because we never heard anything about it, outside of people claiming to have it in 2011-12

IIRC there is a whole demo cd with several tracks on it that is in the hands of very few people. It includes songs like American Fool and other unleaked tracks.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1