The Lucky Ones

Kesha

On 7/11/2024 at 11:20 AM, DemonMic2003 said:

Didnt lana do a ted talk? I couldve sworn she did 

With Lana it's Ted Tawk. 😄

4 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

does anyone have Big Bad Wolf in m4a?

it was never released on itunes but i can convert my FLAC CD rip to apple lossless if you want that

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

Joyride been living in my head rent free  

each listen I find something new to like. Classic kesh with a twist. Weird but catchy. Production is crisp and the lyrics have the perfect amount of wit. I love all of Kesha’s work, but a sucker for the dance pop, this hits all the nails on the head and she did it all on her own :ajay:

On 7/12/2024 at 12:23 PM, DemonMic2003 said:

this has been in my head rent free since it was uploaded. the song itself has been in my head rent free since it came out 😭

fkkkkk, Kesha made a good bop!!!

31 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

this has been in my head rent free since it was uploaded. the song itself has been in my head rent free since it came out 😭

fkkkkk, Kesha made a good bop!!!

she literally never misses i swear :defeated:

qVUNz3j.png

Am I the only one who started hearing some kind of glitch in the new song? When the verse "A label whore but I'm bored of wearing clothes" ends, there's a weird split-second-long noise after the last consonants of clothes. I didn't notice it until today, and now I can't unhear it, please help

8 minutes ago, AOK said:

Am I the only one who started hearing some kind of glitch in the new song? When the verse "A label whore but I'm bored of wearing clothes" ends, there's a weird split-second-long noise after the last consonants of clothes. I didn't notice it until today, and now I can't unhear it, please help

It’s the trumpets 🎺 

23 minutes ago, AOK said:

hmm they could have cut the vocal track short :um2:

qVUNz3j.png

On 7/30/2024 at 11:50 AM, The Siren said:

hmm they could have cut the vocal track short :um2:

I'm listening to the official acapella on apple music and its a vocal chop between that and the next line where she is inhaling i think?:  

...bored of wearing Clothes-s[inhale*chop*inhale]ahYou want kids?......

@1:12 

So what do the lanaboards girlies think of this Pitbull/Kesha mess? (Kesha getting removed from the title of Timber as a featured artist.) Pitbull seems confused about it which is weird because it's his account(s) with the uploads? It's not that I don't believe Luke would be vindictive and controlling enough to get Kesha removed (and if so I REALLY hope people will stop excusing and supporting Katy & others working with him) but it seems so blatant I'm not sure. Did Kesha not want to be associated?

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif