Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Ultraviolence

I don't understand the whole complaining and talking about the budget.

Maybe the high - budget videos are not priority for Lana. She finally has made UV - the album without any compromise unlike the BTD. With BTD album she had to get attention and gain fans. Now she has more freedom cause she has already her own group of fans. So that;s why the music and also videos of UV are different and not so glamorous.

I think she doesn't care now about the splendore and money for the video.

IMO the most important for her is that video should reflect vision in her head and it doesn't mean much money.

Really? Where did you take this from?

Exactly where is the proof. It seems unlikely tbh. It wouldn't be really smart to release the music vid before the single came out unless the vid is controversial and interscope are betting there chips that the single will sell due to curious pepole wondering what the fuss is about. I doubt it tho the last thing Lana needs is even more bad press/attention...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Exactly where is the proof. It seems unlikely tbh. It wouldn't be really smart to release the music vid before the single came out unless the vid is controversial and interscope are betting there chips that the single will sell due to curious pepole wondering what the fuss is about. I doubt it tho the last thing Lana needs is even more bad press/attention...

Found it myself

https://twitter.com/NoiseyMusic/status/494316503190093824

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Omg :defeated: lel One of those times I like to be proven wrong. Well my day is sorted tommorow. Thanks by the way. :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Omg :defeated: lel One of those times I like to be proven wrong. Well my day is sorted tommorow. Thanks by the way. :)

It's released today because that tweet is from yesterday :P

I'm really excited, it is similar to SS (my favorite music video) with the filters and the homemade feeling :) oh and idk who said SS wasn't shot with an iphone, but actually, a large majority of the video was shot with an iphone! Which I loved! :)