Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Ultraviolence

For the first time I really don't like Lana's video!

It looks like video made with phone camera just for fun. It's not about quality cause for ex. Summer Wine look similar and I really like it.

This video looks like a joke... I am disapointed. 

And her mimicry looks affected. And her lips looks bigger again. I don't like it at all. She should stop with lip fillers.

The description of the video on Youtube :rip:

Here it is, the much anticipated and haunting new video, made entirely on iPhone (!)

It should have stayed on that iPhone! I can't even believe that she thought it was good enough! The video of Shades Of Cool is soooo much better and it wasn't a single :rip:

130729050359480601.gif

A true stan can withstand these things

My heart can beat with super8 cameras and oranges

My ULTRAVIOLENCE could mean anything

Don't forget  "music not the bling" 

2uzBJM.gif

Ok, its not that bad. The simple video really helps me to transmit in time and place to be with her when she was being filmed. I really appreciate how raw and natural this video is with they way how she stares and communicates with the camera-holder - her lover. The storyline is poor but the raw emotions are there. And thats what she probably wanted to go with - no fake video. "You´re my cult leader, I will love you forever" vibes are strong here. 

The fact that its released by Vice and possibly recorded in Italy with Francesco makes it seem that Interscope gave her 0 budget for this. 

The description of the video on Youtube :rip:

It should have stayed on that iPhone! I can't even believe that she thought it was good enough! The video of Shades Of Cool is soooo much better and it wasn't a single :rip:

:lmao:  Well she could use at least original camera. 

After watching all videos from Ultraviolence I feel like Lana's hitting me in face, but It's not like kiss. I don't know what is going on. Every video is worse than last one. I don't know how "Ultraviolence" can be popular if after first playing is making me sleepy. I know what is vintage. I love clips form Lizzy Grant era (for example: Kinda Outta Luck, You can be the boss, first Blue Jeans, original National Anthem, Put me in a movie, Diet Mtn. Dew - I really love her every old video). What's going on? Where is her charisma? Were is some action? 

I can't hear sirens, sirens
She hit me and it doesn't felt like a kiss
I can't hear violins, violins
Give me real ultraviolence!!

im trying to find a meaning behind it (loving him (love being the wedding dress) was the death of her (the funeral flowers)  could be a meaning, it fits the song ) ... but honestly i think she just wanted to wear a wedding dress and mess around with the camera lol