Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Ultraviolence

I don't love it, but I don't hate it. It's just kind of...there. Shades of Cool was fantastic, as was West Coast, and I hope she'll do something big for Brooklyn Baby and Old Money. Maybe something Video Games-esque?  :smile:  :smile:

YOU CALL ME LAVENDER, YOU CALL ME SUNSHINE

I watched it again and its not quite as bad as the first time. I like the way some of the clips fit into the music. I feel anxious during the second verse because I keep expecting something to happen and nothing does.

One thing that really bothers me still is how out of place the video seems. All of the album teasers and the two videos we already had were very beachy-themed with palm trees, black and white images, old men, cigarettes, etc. I felt like the aesthetic theme with the album was very clear but this video kind of went against all that. I guess we can't just keep getting more of the same but unity is what was such a big improvement on this album versus previous eras so I don't know.

I feel like I'm complaining too much.  :( I really wanted to love this. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

tbh if I think about it, she did something like this for the original Bel Air video too, that was even just leftover footage, but that turned out better...

Fuck, all the replies already!

I wanted to post it but I had to get ready for school...

Nonetheless, I badly want to watch it but I can't right now because I'm so busy :crying3:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

It's not that I don't like it. But, you know... iPhone?  :horror:

Exactly! And you know... How it sounds - the official promo video is directed by Lana del Rey with... IPhone.

I don't mind spontaneous videos recorded with phone and I like older unofficial Lana's videos.

But this one looks like a joke. I love Lana anyway but in this video she looks just ridiculously.

ARGH! I HATE THIS STUPID INTERNET! YOUTUBE WON'T LOAD! WHHHYYYY NOWWW????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grr: :pft: :notamused: :read:

I WANT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif