Dopeanddiamonds

Lana Del Rey to be covered in American Horror Story

From the way Ryan Murphy has been talking it up as a showstopper and whatever, I'm betting it's going to be a big production number like Life on Mars was, and not a slow, quiet song. I initially thought it would be MDM but after seeing all of his quotes I'm thinking it's going to be Body Electric. It's the only one from BTD and Paradise that have the potential to be big and showy, and it fits the best with the "Freak Show" theme.

Ppl keep mentioning Video Games and Gods And Monsters and I'm like it's the fifties, no video games or Jim Morrison then... :tsk:

My bets are on Y&B and Million Dollar Man :flutter:

David bowie wasn't in the fifties, so why did Lange cover bowie in the first episode? Anything could happen :lel:

:smokes:

David bowie wasn't in the fifties, so why did Lange cover bowie in the first episode? Anything could happen :lel:

Still, it's a bit different. Jim Morrison is mentioned in the lyrics, so "living like Jim Morrison" would not sense make for a 1950's setting. Aside from that Gods & Monsters would be perfect, but I guess it's a bit too close to home. The Bowie song is timeless.

Maybe Jessica is going for Delicious after all?  :lanahairflip2:

We didn't know there would be any Bowie or Fiona Apple covers when I made that comment :crossed:

Still, it's a bit different. Jim Morrison is mentioned in the lyrics, so "living like Jim Morrison" would not make for a 1950's setting.

^^^This

ZmJh1LG.jpg

the baz luhrmann thing makes me think it will be young and beautiful which, eh. i think they are only likely to pick one of her well known songs though, so honestly if not young and beautiful then summertime sadness. that's my suspicion although sad girl or any of her songs that aren't so famous would be amazing.