Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

OMG BYE :toofunny:

Do you like their other albums?

So I waited to respond to this because I had only listened to Bloom and DC at the time, but Devotion, & Teen Dream, are  so amazing. :defeated:  Bloom is my least favorite, Devotion is probably my favorite. I'm still not over Heart of Chambers and Gila, sooooo fucking great. I've yet to listen to Beach House because once I listen to it there is nothing new left for me  :(

tldr ; Bloom to me isn't their best and I wish I first discovered them with Teen Dream or Devotion and I would've like their music much better from the beginning  :flutter:

So I waited to respond to this because I had only listened to Bloom and DC at the time, but Devotion, & Teen Dream, are so amazing. :defeated: Bloom is my least favorite, Devotion is probably my favorite. I'm still not over Heart of Chambers and Gila, sooooo fucking great. I've yet to listen to Beach House because once I listen to it there is nothing new left for me :(

tldr ; Bloom to me isn't their best and I wish I first discovered them with Teen Dream or Devotion and I would've like their music much better from the beginning :flutter:

so glad you're liking everything!! In my opinion the debut record is one of if not the best, such a special album. And no worries because when you get through that you've still got about 10 oddball songs they've put out there to get into that are excellent.

H0bDaqU.gif

Ugh I got so excited when I clicked the link but they corrected the article and confirmed it was a mistake :rip:

lmao i know. me and all my friends were so confused by the song like...it was shit

but beach house tweeted someone had faked it

I'm seeing them tonight!!!!! Beyond excited

Going to buy the DC vinyl at the show and try to get them to sign it. If I meet them after I'm going to also ask about "One Thing", which I believe is a DC b-side they've performed, and what the real title of the song from This Must Be the Only Fantasy is.

H0bDaqU.gif