Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

Teen Dream is definitely their magnum opus. Songs like Silver Soul, Norway, and Take Care...

Teen Dream is definitely great, I just think Bloom is the slightest bit better. Not by much though.

We should list our overall favorite songs!

1. The Hours

2. Used to Be

3. Days of Candy

4. House on the Hill

5. PPP

honorable mentions:

- Zebra

- Lazuli

- Walk In the Park

- Apple Orchard

girl u just hate DC don't you :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: (jk) . it's my favorite album by them. so refreshing and beautiful

Omg no I love DC so much. I listen to it almost daily.

H0bDaqU.gif

Is there special vinyl for Bloom /TD / Devotion / BH? I have the clear vinyl for DC and ordered the green one for TYLS and i want all the exclusive vinyl :defeated: I just got into them too

I know Bloom had a clearish/green vinyl that glowed in the dark and Devotion has a blue vinyl, not sure about the others. I have all 5 of their CDs but the only vinyl I have so far is the black standard DC.

H0bDaqU.gif

Top 5 songs...that's hard.

1. Take Care

2. Silver Soul

3. Apple Orchard

4. Norway

5. PPP

A lot of Bloom and Sparks are close behind.

Interesting top 5. They really don't have any bad songs, but I'd consider "Norway" to be in my top 5 least favorite songs they've released. My opinion changes though, "Beyond Love" was my least favorite on DC but it has grown on me so much over the last few weeks.

I'm sorry but Depression Cherry is a 10/10, every song is immaculate. Come at me.

H0bDaqU.gif

@@AKA Lizzy Grant refer to this, this is what is out there according to my knowledge:

VINYLS:

Beach House

- white

- black

Devotion

- blue

- black

Teen Dream

- black

Bloom

- green glow-in-the-dark

- black

Depression Cherry

- clear

- white

- black

Thank Your Lucky Stars

- clear glitter

- green

- black

H0bDaqU.gif

ok even though nothing on earth will compare to Days of Candy, I like TYLS and think Elegy to the Void is my favourite atm

DC is definitely my fave album but I love Teen dream and Bloom too

EDIT: I can tell i like DC more. I like cried while listening to that first time whereas i feel no emotion here

ok even though nothing on earth will compare to Days of Candy, I like TYLS and think Elegy to the Void is my favourite atm

DC is definitely my fave album but I love Teen dream and Bloom too

EDIT: I can tell i like DC more. I like cried while listening to that first time whereas i feel no emotion here

DC is such an emotional album to me. I connect with it more than the other ones

Really resonating with DC right now. I've been trying to get into BH for a few days and something finally clicked. 

Levitation, Beyond Love, PPP, 10:37 & Wildflower  :xcry:  :xcry:  :xcry:

Really resonating with DC right now. I've been trying to get into BH for a few days and something finally clicked. 

Levitation, Beyond Love, PPP, 10:37 & Wildflower  :xcry:  :xcry:  :xcry:

YAS someone else on hear givin me that Beyond Love LOVE lol. the peeps here dislike it

@@AKA Lizzy Grant refer to this, this is what is out there according to my knowledge:

VINYLS:

Beach House

- white

- black

Devotion

- blue

- black

Teen Dream

- black

Bloom

- green glow-in-the-dark

- black

Depression Cherry

- clear

- white

- black

Thank Your Lucky Stars

- clear glitter

- green

- black

Thank you!!! also where can i get the clear glitter TYLS ??? Never even heard it announced  :defeated:

edit: jk, live shows? Interesting

Demos_copy.png

Listened to Depression Cherry, Bloom and Teen Dream today and I can't believe I've been sleeping on Beach House until now. Teen Dream is out of this world. 

Thank you!!! also where can i get the clear glitter TYLS ??? Never even heard it announced :defeated:

edit: jk, live shows? Interesting

Yeah live shows only I believe. Lowkey pissed because they announced TYLS just hours before my show started but they didn't sell the vinyls after. I think they sold them at the next date :rip: Oh well, I really like the green one a lot.

H0bDaqU.gif

My Top 5 favorite Beach House songs :)

1. Take Care
  2. Real Love
  3. Myth
  4. Space Song
  5. Saltwater

Also @@National Anthem how dare u not mention me in this thread ever to discuss like honey go back to page one and see who started it in the first place.  :smh: lol but yeah okay I'm really excited for Thank Your Lucky Stars. I don't feel like listening to the leak when it'll be out in 3 more days. I listened to the singles on their site though and the only one I was really feeling was She's So Lovely. 

Depression Cherry is a beautiful record. I was kinda disappointed with it on the first listen though. It kind of just sounds like a combination / extension of Bloom + a bit of Teen Dream. I think they have managed to remain the same band at heart but evolve their sound a little each album, until now with Depression Cherry. That's really my only complaint with it. It's an AMAZING album, but it's more of the same from them. 

Top 3 from Depression Cherry..

1. Space Song
  2. Days of Candy
  3. Wildflower / Bluebird 

14417469274.gif

Yeah live shows only I believe. Lowkey pissed because they announced TYLS just hours before my show started but they didn't sell the vinyls after. I think they sold them at the next date :rip: Oh well, I really like the green one a lot.

They are having like 5 shows in LA back to back lol i think i'll go to 2. I can pick one up for you if you want! 

Demos_copy.png

@@Hundred Dollar Bill I feel like I've summoned you here before and you never showed up, but maybe I didn't lol. Glad to see you're alive and still a fan though! Also nice to see some love for "Saltwater". Such a beautiful song, it was magical to hear live as well. The first album is just so excellent.

I feel like when I finally hear the new album in its full HQ glory I will be head-over-heels. Some of the songs on it are so great and unique in their discography. Others however sound very similar to things previously released, like "Common Girl" which is almost an exact replica of "On the Sea"'s melody. Still a good song though.

Anyway - can we discuss the album cover? I want an explanation, mostly from Alex & Victoria lmao. That's the #1 reason I hate that I didn't get to meet them, because I wanted to ask about this album cover and its meaning. Hopefully they will talk about it soon.

H0bDaqU.gif